Reviews for The Rose in the River
TimeyWimey11 chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
I hope you feel bad that I'm aching for this story to continue. ;)
Kayceein chapter 1 . 10/26/2012
I'm reading this in 10/12, so I know this is way off canon at this point, but it's a cool concept. I don't have any problem with Rose being able to regenerate, after the Bad Wolf. Especially since we now know that Melody/River had the ability to regenerate because she was conceived in the TARDIS; Rose certainly could have gained the ability to regenerate from taking in the heart of the TARDIS, even though (most of?) it was removed.
LordofTime2 chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
That was weird but I liked it... can you make more parts?
Cat1030 chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
Interesting story. Good writing!
ValaEnVash chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
ARRRG! I totally want something like this to happen in the show but I have a feeling it's gonna be another jack and The Face of Boe thing where my jaw drops and it takes me days to clean up afterwards.

But well done! ;)
PrettyPinkOrchard chapter 1 . 11/8/2010

i can see the anagram ;)
thestarlitrose chapter 1 . 8/15/2010
hah the only way I can pretend to like River is if I pretend she is actually Rose and somehow Rose has become a Timelady. I really dislike the idea of the doctor being with anyone who isn't a blonde shopgirl.
angelthree117 chapter 1 . 1/27/2010
Are you ever going to continue this story? It'd be a really neat chapter story. Great story anyways!
XxSparklesxxBrightlyxX chapter 1 . 8/22/2009
I think i likr the thought of River being Rose, mostly because i hate that Rose isn't there anymore but still...I enjoyed this alot, cool! like your writing much alot, ROCK ON!
StarofCalamity chapter 1 . 7/7/2009

Please add more, update or make a sequel
Trancefan chapter 1 . 6/19/2009
This was really sweet . . . I do enjoy the idea of Rose bein' River Song. . . it would explain loads, but not why she reacted to the Doctor the way she did in "Shadows."

Do we maybe get more as to why Rose (apparently) has multiple lives? Please? I'll give back my cookies.
Taylor Harkness chapter 1 . 3/15/2009
Actually, it does kind of make sense. Somehow, Rose had become a Time Lord and had regenerated. River Song became her fake name or something like that. Anyways, really great story.
Lil' Ainjil chapter 1 . 1/4/2009
Oh, I like this idea (though the anagram *is* reaching a bit). Me, I always kind of liked the idea of River being *descended* from Rose (and, on wilder days, Rose from Reinette ;).
Pandora of Ithilien chapter 1 . 12/27/2008
interesting... confusing, yes, but an intriguing idea.
charli3 chapter 1 . 12/17/2008
It's okay i hate River Song too...Silence in the library was a test of my patience. I like it when it turns out to be Rose - because AS IF he could have a meaningful relationship with anyone else.