Reviews for Dye, Hair, Dye
Pasta chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
Omg I love this story! If there was anther chapter I would read it :)
BabyFox08 chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
Wonderful, absolutely wonderful. Your writing is beautiful and your vivid details draw the reader in. I love it!
Monster Mads chapter 1 . 2/2/2011
awesome story! loved the pace of the pairing and all the characterization. a really neat idea done really well :)
Mysticplasmazone chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
Oh, well, this is the first english languaje South Park fic that I start to read. I'm new on this section and I was with not idea what I can found here... I like so much your fic, it was so pretty, and the way you take the personalities was funny. I have some favorite parts, but the "And you know, Kenny, I learned something today". "No, Kyle, you didn't,"... makes me laughed (because the explenation its true; or maybe I laughed because I felt well reading about Kyle and Kenny), and its supouse I read the fic on a serious place. Well, maybe you can't understand me so well, sadly I have time without practice english and I can't expres so well, so, in short, i like your fic.
OverSweetNightmare chapter 1 . 7/1/2009
I LOVE this story. :3

It was so cute! Especially the end.

Bravo. This is awesome. :)
shannello chapter 1 . 6/29/2009
what the hell.

i read this like years ago, and i totally thought i reviewed it.. D:

i'm so rude!

anyways, 3

i love it.

you write kenny the way i wish i could. and kyle's so fucking perfect, i could eat his face. and the entire story.. oh my god. it just came together so perfectly. started perfectly, ended perfectly.

if you're not careful, i might just eat YOUR face.

DCLynneHaddock chapter 1 . 6/4/2009
Aw... That was so cute... _

I think I went into shock when he dyed his hair.

I love the red!

But he can choose the colour.

The Brat Prince chapter 1 . 3/16/2009
That was agonizingly cute.
Jazmine chapter 1 . 10/15/2008
wow. Seriously amazing :]

I don't do reviews that much but This is possibly the best Kenyle :]
Cardio Necrosis chapter 1 . 9/5/2008
I mean, wasn’t it kind of like fate that we had all four hair colours in our little group?”-something I have noticed as well.

Anyway, this was really well-written and cute. I really liked it. I liked how you described the things in your story and kept everyone in character. Good job!
art6218 chapter 1 . 8/18/2008
It's kawaii! You did a great job! .
AmberArcher chapter 1 . 8/13/2008
I think it was the uncomfortable moment just before Kyle left Kenny's house that caught the description of budding awareness the best, I felt those emotions very clearly when I read it. This was very good, I thought that you touched on the characters well. The ending was so sweet, I really enjoyed how you left it so open, I can easily imagine the change in their friendship developing in a slow, real way. Great story!
Boys Should Kiss Boys More chapter 1 . 8/3/2008
loved it!

very cute, and the characters were adorable!
kookygurl82 chapter 1 . 7/25/2008
I am really impressed. Your spelling and grammer was amazing! How you describe things is just.. Wow.

I loved this story, and I really loved it.

Now, bend over! XD
lx-Kisa-xl chapter 1 . 7/25/2008
Is good.

I like the title. And it wasn't too OoC.