Reviews for Dear You
11kira11 chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
wow...deep, and beutifully written. But one question, why is this rated M? I'm not seeing any mature themes here... You sure you didn't mean to rate this as T?
Rico Seattle chapter 1 . 3/5/2010
This was wonderful. I enjoyed every bit of it. And I was also jumping with joy that she signed her name. Great story(letter).
Cherokee chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
You will save a life one day... I feel it in the depths of my soul. Your writings are inspiering and I'd like you to know that you have a unusual gift to... touch a person from a distance...keep writing
rickylee mackrill chapter 1 . 5/12/2009
's so beautiful.
XscarlettXsuccubiX chapter 1 . 12/26/2008
Wow. Hinata has a poetic side...and a somewhat desperate one. Sorry Hinata but Gaara and Neji are way to smexy to be second-best. Nice letter though.
Hinata-Chan chapter 1 . 7/29/2008
Hi Hi! I decided to track this down because you KNOW how much I loves it! Ah, it gets more beautiful everytime I read it! Hm, Hina is getting inspired, I may just draw a Hina pic for this story neh?
Piggy Kun chapter 1 . 7/24/2008
I don't really like Hinata so I kinda laughed...but then I felt like an ass hole... It was good though.
Hypa Babe chapter 1 . 7/24/2008
This made me cry so much. this is an amazing and emotional and heartfilled "story" i felt her pain and the cold of the comming winter. keep up the brillient work.
Cope chapter 1 . 7/24/2008
Nice one-shot. The end is heart breaking though... But I can picture Naruto reading this over a few times then lifting his head and going "Huh?"
T. Hiroyama chapter 1 . 7/24/2008
It is so intimate, I will read all of your stories.