Reviews for Less than Lovers, More than Friends
MerDerluver430 chapter 1 . 11/2/2009
love all yur stories
luckyazn1177 chapter 46 . 4/11/2009
hey. i read this over at Surgical Language. I luvd your portrayal of Meredith. I mean, the show just doesn't go into how screwed up she really a sucker for angst.

i really think a sequel is needed, i just feel like her story is not finished yet.
SuperWhoLockedOnCas chapter 46 . 11/11/2008
this i my fav story Please make a sequel!
MissRe chapter 46 . 11/10/2008
Wow - so sad... Poor Mer. You are right though, sometimes you end up happy and sometimes you don't. Doesn't stop us from wishing for the happy ending though. Great chapter and a terrific journey through the troubled mind of Meredith Grey.
MissRe chapter 45 . 11/10/2008
Poor Mer - I don't blame her for being scared. He's pushing her and she's like a stubborn horse that doesn't want to move. I hope they can work this out. She deserves to be happy. Great job.
dreamergirl18 chapter 46 . 11/10/2008
no i dont want it to be over...this seriously is one of my favourite stories.

please do a sequel...mer/der need their happily ever after...even if at first it is still only filled with mindless sex...

but a sequel is definitly needed...

great work on this story...i'm going to miss it like crazy!
TurnMyGriefToGrace chapter 46 . 11/10/2008
Aww I think Meredith was making good pregress. She can be happy one day. I hope you do decide to write a sequel. I love this story. :)
TurnMyGriefToGrace chapter 45 . 11/10/2008
Well, that was sort of an awkward first date. And of course Mer turned to sex when it got a little uncomfortable. But they are trying. Great update!
LA Calleigh chapter 46 . 11/10/2008
Great was SO Meredith...I hated to see it end!

TurnMyGriefToGrace chapter 44 . 11/7/2008
I love how coupl-y they're being. Mer seems a little out of her element, but I hope she learns how to let Derek in and love her. Great update!
LA Calleigh chapter 44 . 11/7/2008
Oh, this was sweet...dark and twisty Mer is getting lighter and lighter. I just love how you've written her here...and Der, too!

MissRe chapter 44 . 11/7/2008
Yay! Mer can do this. She is a strong woman and she just needs to let herself be loved. Excellent job.
Greenygirl chapter 44 . 11/7/2008
merderlove33 chapter 43 . 11/5/2008
i love this chapter! so cute

update soon please!
TurnMyGriefToGrace chapter 43 . 11/4/2008
Woohoo! They admitted that they're in love with each other! Great update. :)