Reviews for To kill the pain
Sarah chapter 5 . 11/1/2008
Nice! I really enjoyed this, even though I had to skim over the Itachi/Sasuke parts (not a fan of incest x_x) Very well written and well thought-out plot. It was cool how all of the little "flings" tied in to each other.
nobody1 chapter 5 . 10/31/2008
I like it broken into chapters, too. It added more to the significance of the five different ways.

Endoh chapter 4 . 9/25/2008
What a shame. This story deserves far more reviews than it has, but I suppose that's only because most people don't understand it-please don't take that as an insult; it's a compliment, rather. It's rather rare for a large number of people to comprehend a darkfic because darkfics are a totally different level of reading; I know this because I've written a few of my own.

I consider well-written darkfics to be more of a piece of art than a story, and I think yours is one. It's a little abstract and arcane, but that only adds to it. You have some wonderful metaphors in here, and the concepts are to die for. The questions you asked are burning, and they need to be answered. "Who makes us everything we are?" It's so simple, but so multifaceted.

I've enjoyed reading this, really, I have. My only complaint is this: You sometimes jump from present tense to past tense, and it's one of the things I find most annoying.

Fuck it. I still enjoy your story.

ichkak chapter 4 . 9/22/2008
This is very good, it made me wonder about all the things that go on unsaid in the manga and this seems that yep there could have indeed been some dark things in ex-anbu members lives. How would they detach themselves from what they do, how would it impact on their lives and how do they balance the morals of life with their role.

Brilliant. Noted as a fav and i hope someone else reads and gives you more revies my lovely cos you should have had heaps of them. I daresay they are scared of this side of the coin.
Stinky Horowitz chapter 1 . 7/24/2008
Odd. Dark and evocative. How will you end this, I wonder?