Reviews for To Everything There is a Season
LadySerenityFY chapter 35 . 8/29
Wow. It's hard to believe that I first started reading The Naboo Chronicles back in 2006. Where has the time gone? Please, please, please update this again soon. I would hate to see this story fade into oblivion and never be completed.
Queen Tudor of Naboo chapter 35 . 6/2
Great story! please update soon...
relire12 chapter 35 . 4/21
I love your story please keep writing
RomanticLover1 chapter 35 . 4/10
This is such a great series! Do you ever plan to finish it? Please do, cause I think it is great!
Amazing series with great relationships and interesting concepts would love to see this story finished!
Camidala chapter 35 . 2/28
I can't fully describe how much I like this trilogy. Time to time I came here and read some chapters, waiting for your next update.
There is always hope.
Sephyxia chapter 35 . 2/21
Awesome trilogy. I do wish it had more Padme scenes though.

Hopefully you will update and complete this sometime in the future.

All the best.
MarvelMatt chapter 35 . 2/12
So I just discovered this series the day before yesterday, and I've read all of it straight through to the now.

You're writing is nothing short of brilliant, you have a true gift with your ability to take, what is by far one of (if not the) most elaborately created worlds ever, and juggle a mix of the canon characters and OCs in a fashion that keeps everyone in character, while differing from the canon storyline and allowing them the chance to advance as a person.

I've always enjoyed Anakin/Padmé as a pairing, and you've written a story in which they start as friends, become best friends and then lovers, which is much more believable than AotC.

I can see you last updated in Jan, and I can't wait for your next chapter!
sephchipmunk chapter 35 . 1/21
2016
barb6910 chapter 35 . 1/12
Your story is fabulous! I do hope you finish it up real soon, I just got through reading all of them at once.. And am dying to find out what happens !
Lord Darkhaven chapter 35 . 1/1
please please please finish this story
htennis chapter 35 . 12/27/2015
Aargh. So many things I want to say. I've probably already forgotten them by now.

First, this is what AU was meant to be, in my opinion. Changing certain facts and allowing the story to take its course. Sure, I love the modern AUs and stuff, but you can replace names with other ones and you'd still have the story. Here, you keep Star Wars intact.

I'm also fascinated by the role on the Jedi. For instance, the bond between Anakin and Obi-Wan doesn't exist, and furthermore, Obi-Wan is the one with the forbidden love. It's also interesting to see the disintegration of the Council and their inaction.

The last thing I remember is that I was just made really happy by the parts in Ch 21-22 describing Padme's popularity. That's all )

Good work and I hope your RL affairs work out! )
stars90 chapter 35 . 11/29/2015
I'm really enjoying this! Please keep it up, I really want to know where it's heading.
tv-addict007 chapter 35 . 10/14/2015
I've just read through all three stories of your Naboo Chronicles Series at once and you've got me completely hooked! Love your writing and I hope that you'll finish the story in the future. Thanks for sharing :)
ULTRA SONIC chapter 35 . 6/9/2015
Welcome back MasterRev! (Like the new pen name and the picture)

Don't worry that it took a long time to come back. Life happens. Besides, this chapter made it worth the wait.

Plus, we get a chance to see some new developments.

With Padme's skills with a lightsaber - which form/forms would she be proficient in? For me, I think it'd be Form 2: Makashi.

With this new conflict Anakin's facing - talk about a pickle. And it's even more difficult given that Anakin's moral compass is much more intact than in canon. But hopefully with all he's learned, he'll be able to make the right choice.