Reviews for To Everything There is a Season
Really enjoying this exciting story. Please continue.
Mystery2003 chapter 35 . 2/25
Great story! Anyway I'm hoping that you could add Ahsoka as Master Securas padawan. For the direction of the story I'm hoping Anikan will kill the force itself take its place and turn the galaxy into a peaceful place. However when it comes to defeating the sith I want dooku to die by getting chopped into a million pieces and sideous killed in an epic duel with some awesome new force power such as a impenetrable trap that can only be escaped by 100 Million kilo volts of Sith lightning. I also think most of the jedi should be wiped out. I'm not sure how you'll do this other than the clone army. Maybe a plague that only effects those within the temple over 2 years old. I also think you should move the galatians or universal capitol to Naboo and create a new city that has refined marble architecture with some statues of famous people of the galaxy. Anakin should be running his own temple . I'm holding this to you Master Rev that you'll update soon. Thank you
Alexa Hyuuga chapter 35 . 2/9
Please please finish the storyy!
RangerJacksonPotter123 chapter 35 . 1/31
OMG! This is probably the best Alternate Universe story I have ever read. This is definitely the most interesting and realistic alternate version of a story that I have read. Please update again when possible I would love to see how this ends.
Loxly chapter 35 . 1/2
Where's the next part? This is an amazing story! Please Finish it :)
gilo chapter 35 . 12/22/2016
the rest? :(
MrsSparkle1 chapter 35 . 12/18/2016
Love this series so much and I would like to know if you plan to continue. The Naboo Chronicles are so interesting and unique that they can't be matched by any other Star Wars fic that I've found so far.
LadySerenityFY chapter 35 . 8/29/2016
Wow. It's hard to believe that I first started reading The Naboo Chronicles back in 2006. Where has the time gone? Please, please, please update this again soon. I would hate to see this story fade into oblivion and never be completed.
Queen Tudor of Naboo chapter 35 . 6/2/2016
Great story! please update soon...
relire12 chapter 35 . 4/21/2016
I love your story please keep writing
RomanticLover1 chapter 35 . 4/10/2016
This is such a great series! Do you ever plan to finish it? Please do, cause I think it is great!
Guest chapter 35 . 3/31/2016
Amazing series with great relationships and interesting concepts would love to see this story finished!
Camidala chapter 35 . 2/28/2016
I can't fully describe how much I like this trilogy. Time to time I came here and read some chapters, waiting for your next update.
There is always hope.
Sephyxia chapter 35 . 2/21/2016
Awesome trilogy. I do wish it had more Padme scenes though.

Hopefully you will update and complete this sometime in the future.

All the best.
MarvelMatt chapter 35 . 2/12/2016
So I just discovered this series the day before yesterday, and I've read all of it straight through to the now.

You're writing is nothing short of brilliant, you have a true gift with your ability to take, what is by far one of (if not the) most elaborately created worlds ever, and juggle a mix of the canon characters and OCs in a fashion that keeps everyone in character, while differing from the canon storyline and allowing them the chance to advance as a person.

I've always enjoyed Anakin/Padmé as a pairing, and you've written a story in which they start as friends, become best friends and then lovers, which is much more believable than AotC.

I can see you last updated in Jan, and I can't wait for your next chapter!