Reviews for To Everything There is a Season
Please please please write more soon!
This is fantastic and I can't wait to read more!
H chapter 35 . 3/3
Amazing. Good to have you back, looking forward to the rest
Shel chapter 35 . 2/16
Just discovered the series and spent the whole weekend reading it! Fantastic plot, great characterization! I hope life and the muse rights itself to finish this story. This is one of the best of the Star Wars AU I have read so far.
Apollo353 chapter 35 . 2/4
Great story, great author
Sylver chapter 35 . 1/21
It's really wonderful that you are not gonna abandon this story. I'm looking forward to the next chapters since the revelation of Anakin's purpose. Anakin surely would have a hard time trying to do the Force's will, he is more stable than canon Anakin and has a bit more sense. Also will Ahsoka Tano make an appearance in your story? I'm curious, even with your planned timetable, will you give him an apprentice.

Thanks for updating this story with a great, suspenseful chapter and you are an awesome writer.
JPElles chapter 35 . 1/17
Nice. Good to see this on the road to completion. I'm guessing the old Je'daii will be brought back before this ends. the best of both the Sith and Jedi without the crazy of either side.
AngelQueen chapter 35 . 1/17
Yay, a brilliant update! So glad to see a new chapter for this series, Rev! :) I'm delighted to hear that things will be wrapped up soon! *beams*

I personally had always wondered about the prophecy of the Chosen One. Everything always seemed to center around that one word - balance. But it is a rather neutral word. And given that the Sith and the Jedi alike are being held responsible for the current imbalance... well, I suppose it was only a matter of time before Lady Force made her intentions known. Both sides will have to suffer for the sin of imbalance, and as Tro said - Anakin will have to do Lady Force's dirty work.

I suppose in canon it was a little easier for him. There he went completely insane and felt no remorse about wiping out a Temple full of Force-sensitives, but here, where Anakin's sense of right and wrong is fully intact? This is going to be a long, hard path for him...

That aside, I do have a question - what is with Panaka's delight in frustrating Anakin? Aren't we all on the same side here?

Again, great chapter! Looking forward to seeing how you handle everything! :)
Jedi Angel001 chapter 35 . 1/14
Glad your back! This is getting more interesting and scary all at once.
Never thought the Force created Anakin to destroy both the Sith and the Jedi!
Unbelievable cliff hanger, but Anakin does have a choice right.
I am at the edge of my seat waiting for your next update!
lizziemackenzie chapter 35 . 1/14
Oh, thank you so much for the update!
changingdestiny40 chapter 35 . 1/13
Welcome back, and thank you for the new chapter. I've read your previous two volumes of "The Naboo Chronicles" before 2009 I think, and I've enjoyed reading them. You've made this series epic and interesting. Back when I was reading them, I was a guest who called myself destiny changer. I can't remember if I left you any reviews though. I can't remember everything, especially not about Padme being a force augmenter. However, I do remember the Sith Acolyth Dalia, that she was trained by Siri, that Obi-Wan's romantically involved with Sabe, Anakin was trained by a female immortal, the Force is female, Anakin's a member of an ancient group of lords, and a few other basic things. I hope Anakin and company's plan to capture the Separatists works. This was a good chapter and I'll be reading the next one. Do you watch "Arrow" ? Happy New Year.
hewhoreaps chapter 35 . 1/13
Well first glad to see this updated.

That said it seems we're heading to a climax, though not sure which climax we're heading to, the end of both kinds of Force users, the derailment or whatever of Sidious plans, though most likely the rescue of Padme is going to happen but beyond that not sure.

Well look forward to more and hopefully it doesn't take another four years to get a new chapter
general-joseph-dickson chapter 35 . 1/13
In 4 chapters everyone dies.
YBR.Horse chapter 35 . 1/13
Great chapter! I was missing this story so much!
Jedi General Pikachu chapter 34 . 1/6
I hope that this story has not been abandoned
gilo chapter 32 . 9/7/2014
I've already reviewed on chapter 34, so i did it here...

ahhh I love it! This story is truly awesome! But where is the rest? You can't leave me hanging like that.

Please please post more soon! :)