Reviews for To Everything There is a Season
YBR.Horse chapter 35 . 1/13
Great chapter! I was missing this story so much!
Jedi General Pikachu chapter 34 . 1/6
I hope that this story has not been abandoned
gilo chapter 32 . 9/7/2014
I've already reviewed on chapter 34, so i did it here...

ahhh I love it! This story is truly awesome! But where is the rest? You can't leave me hanging like that.

Please please post more soon! :)
3016 chapter 34 . 8/12/2014
I really like all three of these stories i hope you ill continue this one
Sky shady chapter 34 . 7/17/2014
Im not sure if you have noticed...but it has been 4 years since you have last updated. I have been reading your trilogy for a while. I love it. However, I am disappointed in the fact that i have read everything,enjoyed it, but never learned how it ended. Know that people are still reading your stories, and i know you have a wife and everything, but i am still expecting you to finish what you started. Please and thank you. There aren't that many good stories these days.
GoldenElysion chapter 34 . 6/19/2014
Dont let us down ! PLEASE UPDATE ! This story is amazing ! Come on you can do it !
Guest chapter 34 . 3/30/2014
o come on! please update ! i love this story ! please!
Bryanna Jonas chapter 34 . 3/14/2014
I really love this series and hope you write more. There is just one thing that is bothering me. What is the true identity of Shmi Skywarker Lars? Is she a lost princess on her home planet? I think you should give more back ground on Shmi 's home planet and who she really was before she was sold into slavery.
JPElles chapter 33 . 1/23/2014
I'm sad this hasn't been updated in a while. I just found and got up to date on it. Masterpiece in many ways. Most comprehensive interesting Star Wars story i've read to date. I hope you get back to it at some point.
Gilan90 chapter 1 . 1/20/2014
Please, you promised you'd update before the end of the year.
Firedragon99 chapter 34 . 1/5/2014
Please update soon.
JPElles chapter 34 . 1/1/2014
Just read this whole saga you've done. Best one i've read in a looong time. I prey you continue at some point. Fantastically done.
Dinobunny chapter 34 . 1/1/2014
Oh no... It's been years since you last updated this... It's a really really good fic! I haven't read a lot of Star Wars fanfics, but this has got to be my absolute fav so far. There are still so many things unresolved, and it would be really cruel of you if you abandoned it! So I hope you update... Some time in the future. Haha.
jedi-josh chapter 34 . 10/9/2013
please up! I know it's been a while but I love this story
timisnotmyname chapter 33 . 9/10/2013
In regards to my last review (on chapter 34): Just read your profile and gotta say I'M PUMPED! Good luck, and YOU CAN DO IT
538 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »