Reviews for To Everything There is a Season
sephchipmunk chapter 35 . 1/21/2016
2016
barb6910 chapter 35 . 1/12/2016
Your story is fabulous! I do hope you finish it up real soon, I just got through reading all of them at once.. And am dying to find out what happens !
Lord Darkhaven chapter 35 . 1/1/2016
please please please finish this story
htennis chapter 35 . 12/27/2015
Aargh. So many things I want to say. I've probably already forgotten them by now.

First, this is what AU was meant to be, in my opinion. Changing certain facts and allowing the story to take its course. Sure, I love the modern AUs and stuff, but you can replace names with other ones and you'd still have the story. Here, you keep Star Wars intact.

I'm also fascinated by the role on the Jedi. For instance, the bond between Anakin and Obi-Wan doesn't exist, and furthermore, Obi-Wan is the one with the forbidden love. It's also interesting to see the disintegration of the Council and their inaction.

The last thing I remember is that I was just made really happy by the parts in Ch 21-22 describing Padme's popularity. That's all )

Good work and I hope your RL affairs work out! )
stars90 chapter 35 . 11/29/2015
I'm really enjoying this! Please keep it up, I really want to know where it's heading.
tv-addict007 chapter 35 . 10/14/2015
I've just read through all three stories of your Naboo Chronicles Series at once and you've got me completely hooked! Love your writing and I hope that you'll finish the story in the future. Thanks for sharing :)
ULTRA SONIC chapter 35 . 6/9/2015
Welcome back MasterRev! (Like the new pen name and the picture)

Don't worry that it took a long time to come back. Life happens. Besides, this chapter made it worth the wait.

Plus, we get a chance to see some new developments.

With Padme's skills with a lightsaber - which form/forms would she be proficient in? For me, I think it'd be Form 2: Makashi.

With this new conflict Anakin's facing - talk about a pickle. And it's even more difficult given that Anakin's moral compass is much more intact than in canon. But hopefully with all he's learned, he'll be able to make the right choice.
Guest chapter 35 . 3/12/2015
Please please please write more soon!
This is fantastic and I can't wait to read more!
H chapter 35 . 3/3/2015
Amazing. Good to have you back, looking forward to the rest
Shel chapter 35 . 2/16/2015
Just discovered the series and spent the whole weekend reading it! Fantastic plot, great characterization! I hope life and the muse rights itself to finish this story. This is one of the best of the Star Wars AU I have read so far.
Euronite chapter 35 . 2/4/2015
Great story, great author
Sylver chapter 35 . 1/21/2015
It's really wonderful that you are not gonna abandon this story. I'm looking forward to the next chapters since the revelation of Anakin's purpose. Anakin surely would have a hard time trying to do the Force's will, he is more stable than canon Anakin and has a bit more sense. Also will Ahsoka Tano make an appearance in your story? I'm curious, even with your planned timetable, will you give him an apprentice.

Thanks for updating this story with a great, suspenseful chapter and you are an awesome writer.
JPElles chapter 35 . 1/17/2015
Nice. Good to see this on the road to completion. I'm guessing the old Je'daii will be brought back before this ends. the best of both the Sith and Jedi without the crazy of either side.
AngelQueen chapter 35 . 1/17/2015
Yay, a brilliant update! So glad to see a new chapter for this series, Rev! :) I'm delighted to hear that things will be wrapped up soon! *beams*

I personally had always wondered about the prophecy of the Chosen One. Everything always seemed to center around that one word - balance. But it is a rather neutral word. And given that the Sith and the Jedi alike are being held responsible for the current imbalance... well, I suppose it was only a matter of time before Lady Force made her intentions known. Both sides will have to suffer for the sin of imbalance, and as Tro said - Anakin will have to do Lady Force's dirty work.

I suppose in canon it was a little easier for him. There he went completely insane and felt no remorse about wiping out a Temple full of Force-sensitives, but here, where Anakin's sense of right and wrong is fully intact? This is going to be a long, hard path for him...

That aside, I do have a question - what is with Panaka's delight in frustrating Anakin? Aren't we all on the same side here?

Again, great chapter! Looking forward to seeing how you handle everything! :)
Jedi Angel001 chapter 35 . 1/14/2015
Glad your back! This is getting more interesting and scary all at once.
Never thought the Force created Anakin to destroy both the Sith and the Jedi!
Unbelievable cliff hanger, but Anakin does have a choice right.
I am at the edge of my seat waiting for your next update!
557 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »