Reviews for Birds of Prey & the Question: Crush
Hatter Quicktype chapter 5 . 7/10/2013
Good story, wish they was more.
spritznar chapter 5 . 1/11/2013
hmm, while somewhat anticlimactic after waiting so long, it's still very nice to have an ending to this. (and i much prefer this to Rocks fall, everyone dies; although not necessarily over a PWP)
Harry2 chapter 5 . 1/11/2013
I think Renee will make a GREAT addition to the Birds. With her detective skills, plus her reputation as the Question, she can dig up a lot of information that will help the team out.
ThounderCatHatter chapter 4 . 3/9/2012
I like your protrayel of the Question. All and all it's a good story. Kee[ it up :)
Jethro25 chapter 4 . 4/11/2010
This has been very good so far. I've always liked Montoya as a character, & Barbara is just awesome, in any guise. I'm looking forward to seeing what happens next, G
hotandcoldwulf chapter 4 . 4/8/2010
Great story so far. I love the pairing of Oracle/Question, I had never thought of that couple. Having them meet earlier just sets this in motion. Keep up the good work.
Harry2 chapter 4 . 4/7/2010
Congrats Renee. You based the the insepction. Welcome to the Birds. Now, lets see you start working with the team.
go-sullivan chapter 3 . 11/5/2009
Aw. Haha. I'm enjoying this. The best femslash comes with like an action plot in my opinion.

Looking forward to the next chapter.
go-sullivan chapter 2 . 11/5/2009
What a cute little ending... I hope Renee is like "Wait..."

And aw at Barbara remembering their first meeting. It's kinda unfair that Barbara knows Renee is the Question but the nervousness that she has that Renee can figure it out makes it more interesting...

I'm glad I found a version with a third chapter. I'm glad this is not a dead fic. I've added it to my story alerts! Haha.
go-sullivan chapter 1 . 11/5/2009
Seriously, I love Renee Montoya. She's actually my fave DC character. Gotham Central was my favorite series. It was a great mix of crime show with Superheroes.

And now Renee is the Question. So of course I'm excited to find this story.
Harry2 chapter 3 . 10/22/2009
Oh Renee, if only you KNEW that you had already met up with Oracle outside of her lair! You wouldn't be so cautious about joining up with the Birds.
Guest chapter 2 . 4/20/2009
Aw, this is adorable! The pairing definitely has potential-their interactions are great. And Renee always needs more love.
hotandcoldwulf chapter 2 . 3/15/2009
Great pairing, love to see where you take this.
Harry2 chapter 2 . 1/18/2009
Well, these two do seem to be hitting it off. Lets see how long it is before each admits to the other who they are in costume, per se.
Rubber Panda chapter 2 . 1/15/2009
Now this is a pairing with definite potential. Still in the early stages but I'm looking forward to seeing how things go from here, and I wonder how far a relationship can develop before Babs admits (or Renee figures out) about her secret identity.