Reviews for Visual
Guest chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
Please write more! It was really good
euphoria92 chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
HOW COULD YOU END IT THERE? :O

T_T

Omg, your writing style is amazing! I read an uraboku fic of yours and I am so glad I found you since you've written some VN fics too. You've just made it to my favourite authors with this fic xD

P.S.: Sequel is a must! D
NightmareHuntress chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
Next chapter please? I was soo looking foreward to the confrontation! Ahwell...still very smexy. A unique take on the realtionship of a certain blonde and brunett(?what is is hair colour by the way?).
sweet sonia chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
wow i loved this fic... alongside Kaname/Zero, Takuma/Shiki are my favourite pairing... :) could u please do a sequel on this...

[-_-]

xx Sweet Sonia xx
gaara'sGurl101 chapter 1 . 9/3/2010
luv it
my name is paper YAH chapter 1 . 3/25/2010
wow!
RukiRomance chapter 1 . 2/25/2010
Oh my! It's been a while since I've had a simple and satisfying read. I had said before that I would explore your vast variety of fics and Review, so here I am! _

(Aside from Kaname/Zero) This is another TOP pairing I enjoy reading. Shiki is so laid back and almost emotionless, while Takuma is almost child-like in his attitude and alive with outward expressions.

Deep down, I think the saying "opposites attract" does justice for this couple!

/ Shiki was Takuma's 'release material'. Hehehe. Shiki should feel honored! ヾ(*ヮ*)ゞ

I loved this. So simple and sweet.

Keep up the good work!

WAHH

That was...hawt

Damn 3

Need moar nowz

VK needs more of hawt, lemonie Takuma/Shiki ficcies

And your writing style is luv
cuteandcuddly chapter 1 . 1/28/2010
haha, awesome job!
AmericaloveshisEngland chapter 1 . 7/13/2009
ek i loved it
LillyAnnSkigh chapter 1 . 12/30/2008
very very confusing
xObsidian chapter 1 . 12/1/2008
Oh. My. God. IS THERE MORE! There's got to be...DON'T END IT THERE! IT NEEDS TO BE CONTUINED!
1boo chapter 1 . 10/5/2008
I'm glad this pairing is finally getting a bit of a following! I've written for them, back when there were enough fics for the two to count on one hand! So I'm always happy to see new ones!
Kvhottie chapter 1 . 8/31/2008
Very good..i would say it had something poetic about it. But it was to short..it left me wanting way more. It feels like it's incomplete..and nothing sexual [except masterbation] happened. But i loved it..i could basically picture ichijou materbating..XD. Great job
Miss-Franntastic chapter 1 . 8/24/2008