Reviews for The Taming of the YouKnowWho
Elm Treigh chapter 1 . 4/15/2009
I liked this story alot. It made me laugh and I liked how nervous Sam was but that he was also smart too and easy to get along with when you give him good ease to do so.

But I especially liked your portrayal of Dean. I've been a Dean!Girl for while and I've always thought he was one of those bada$$es that where really sweet in the inside but were bred to tough from the outside. And it just made me love the character of Dean more with how sweet he is with Sam and how he's always looking out for him but still maintained the essential-ness that is Dean. I really liked it.

However, I read your profile before reading this story and you mentioned that all of your stories will be complete because you believe it to be torture to wait for an update on a good story. And while I agree to that, I'm not gonna lie when I say that you kinda left me confused with the story.

Did you...? Were you trying to implie that Sam and Pete... should... have been the "hook-up" in this story? I mean, I kinda suspected that Pete belonged to a different club but did you mean to sneak in your readers heads that Sam might join this club too after realization hit him? I'm confused at that... Then again, its a lil late and I'm a little tired. *yawn* See?

Anyway, I felt like this story should continue. Do you have a sequel written for it? I was kinda skimming through your stories because of how late it is. I'll look into it more when I'm more awake. )
MKofGod chapter 1 . 2/26/2009
Okay, first of all - I cannot BELIEVE you do not have more reviews for this. I don't think I've laughed so hard all day. Sam's crush and his misadventures about his crush gave me histerics. You had me worried there for a second about Dean - I was worried he'd been caught by a seccubus or something, but the Impala twist was genius.

I like Pete - he's a good, sensible friend. And I hope Sam gives Tolkien another chance. The man is genius.

I love how you portray so much in a small snipit. I don't know if you did this intentionally, but every word seems carefully chosen, every paragraph thoughtfully constructed. Every sentince gives insight into the characters.

Once agian - great story! I loved it! Thanks for posting.
PADavis chapter 1 . 7/30/2008
I adored this story. I'm awful at LJ, and navigating there makes me a nutcase and I can never find anything I search for - well enough whining. I'm considering giving them money so I can actually type in a person's handle and find them. Desperate times.

I'm flabbergasted that you only received 1 review here. Philistines!

This was beautiful the story was gentle, the pacing so perfect ... Ah! It built up under its own crafted momentum, so poignant and true to the characters. Not over the top Sam hates John, just teenage angst and concern.

Sam's voice is so TRUE, so real, that I feel like you have transformed into a teenage boy. Gorgeous.

So a little off canon, since John mentions he gave Dean the car in S1, but I'm OK with that. Sam's friend and his blinding jealousy. Loving but being embarrassed by Dean. Reading Harry Potter. I can't keep thinking he would have read Tolkien prior to high school, but your description of his impatience with The Hobbit was so totally in tune with a young man, who upon reading an SF book I recommended, looked at me and said, but I didn't understand half the words on the first page. Unlike Sam, I'm sure he didn't go back and just give it a go.

And Sam to be totally uncomfortable with the girl of his dreams? Brilliant.

Huzzah Huzzah

Phoebe
whoaaitsmichele chapter 1 . 7/24/2008
I loved this story. I read it on livejournal. Sam is so adorable-I repeat, Sam is so adorable. lol