Reviews for Benevolent ResolutionPart 2 Something To Fight For
KATT9033 chapter 8 . 10/4/2013
Please come back and finish this! I'm dying to find out what happens next
Guest chapter 8 . 9/28/2013
its good will you be updating this story
uss71832 chapter 8 . 3/3/2013
Augh, you guys are killing me with the TBA's (to be announced) Been in that situation before and it's no picnic
lcewind chapter 8 . 7/15/2011
This was a good BMFM fic. Too bad it's incomplete..! If you decide to continue it in the future know that you have another eager reader.
Onyx Orchid chapter 8 . 6/22/2011
Amazing story.. really wish you would continue writing it..
sarahjane82 chapter 8 . 1/23/2010
Brilliant! More please.
The Third Biker Scholar chapter 8 . 9/29/2009
My god, poor Charley! that girl is just not having a very good day. (sighs) but at least phrix wasn't scared by this. and i noted the project m, but i wonder if the organs placed in her could cause her to manifest more martian characteristics.

and good for our boys on getting rid of mitch. ding, dong, the bastard's dead! oh, and be sure lara has charley getting plenty of rest, and eating sugary and calcium loaded foods. reasons being, the sugars will help in the rebuilding of all the lost tissues and resources that phrix took out of her in such an accelerated growth, and the calcium for depleted bone integrity. babies get the majority of calcium from their mom's bones directly!

but now how is everyone going to get her to mars, deal with the possible political fall-out, and get past scabbard? he would be a major kink in any plans as a vastly bigotted s o b.
Dragon77 chapter 8 . 9/29/2009
I look forward to your next update!
GirlyGeek chapter 7 . 9/24/2009
O,O Wow...I honestly didn't know that I inspired you *bows* Thank you so much for that mention.

LMFAO! Oy...after reading Charley's menue, I wanted to puke! And the reaction of the guys was just classic! XD

And AW! Cute baby! XD
GirlyGeek chapter 5 . 9/24/2009
LMFAO! Oh, that whole scene with the eavesdropping was just TOO funny! XD
The Third Biker Scholar chapter 7 . 9/22/2009
Another Chapter! I hear the choirs of Angels singing!

lol. Loved this, and finally, little Phrixus is here! Happy Birthday, Phrix! Hey, the accelerant isn't still in effect, is it? He won't just keep aging like that, will he?

Scary thought. Even scarier for Karbunkle if the bros go after him to make a cure. Oh, and I can't wait to see what they're going to do with Mitch.

I'm so glad to see more of this, and I hope another chapter will come soon!
Dragon77 chapter 7 . 9/22/2009
Grate chapter! I'm happy that you are back and writing again. I can’t wait to read the next chapter so please keep on writing and UPDATE SOON.
chibi moon baby chapter 6 . 6/18/2009
3 throttle/charley please update soon, this is a very cute story.
MouseyWithMoxy chapter 6 . 5/16/2009
Have I mentioned just how much I enjoy your fictions? This one especially. You have captured all the main characters personalities and styles of speech, and your flow of humor is easy and natural. Please keep this up!
blastedcrow chapter 6 . 3/21/2009
What a bloody fantastic fanfic...or should I say fanfics xD! I loved it!

There were parts I laugh so hard that I almost fall down of the chair. Job well done!

I want more chapters!... please