Reviews for Reunion
BlueEarings chapter 1 . 5/27
Cute! I really liked how this turned out!
angela.chamberlain.180 chapter 1 . 2/13/2014
loved it wish you would continue it
Guest chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
I can see it happening this way.
edwardfiend chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
Loved this. :)
in time you will be fine chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
seriously, i love you.
manywords chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
Nice story! In response to your a/n at the end, I go back and forth about whether or not they would have stayed friends at the end of the movie. Part of me thinks it would never have worked out - there might have been a few half-hearted tries, saying hello in the halls at first and then drifting back to their lives. The more romantic part of me likes to think they all stayed friends, that they helped shape each others' lives over the years. I like your version. :)
Hebi R chapter 1 . 2/1/2010
Well, I would hope so. I mean, I doubt they completely overcame their own predjudices and the laws of high school clique-dom, but if they couldn't at least nod at each other in the halls, and have the occasional conversation, it would be another way to cheapen the movie.
thegirlofcrazy chapter 1 . 12/12/2009
I like this. It makes the ending just a little less depressing. :D
the laughing redhead chapter 1 . 12/11/2009
hah, i thoroughly enjoyed your story.

I'm a little depressed though, please tell me you're continuing it at some point O_O

I think i enjoyed Allison the most, people tend to make her slightly pitiful without Andy around but yours was perfect (and you retained her oddities WOOT)

That wiki section was rather depressing i agree.

Agh, reviews are hard to give...

Bender set Claire's theatre on fire. nice.
vine chapter 1 . 9/20/2009
I read that same article on Wikipedia, and was annoyed without realizing it was the cause for days afterwards. Now, this makes me feel much. better. And I totally agree. No one can change everything about themselves in a day, but after growing up, I think the rough edges of personalities that would have kept these guys apart would have smoothed down enough to stay in touch.

That review got kind of wordy and weird. Oh well. Thanks for this wonderful piece, and I hope you are able to make sense of this!
Katya chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
This... Really, really hit the spot. Especially now that we'll never really know what came next. *LE SIGH*
serenity12345 chapter 1 . 6/28/2009
I really liked this!

I agree, I think they became too close to never see each other again
Laceyjane chapter 1 . 6/15/2009
I rather like it. Please continue.
maipigen chapter 1 . 5/27/2009
Great sotry.

I really liked that allthough they all had it made, they still all had some issues to resolve...or at least bender and Clair lol.

Thanks for sharing!

Happy future writing

Ditte Mai

verity candor chapter 1 . 5/26/2009
E! E! Okay, I'm in raptures... I love it! You manage to keep them in character, and age them too! E!