Reviews for The Story Ends Like This
SweetTemptation2 chapter 1 . 11/18/2010
I have to ask. Have you read the Jessica Darling series?
dancelikeyoujustdontcare chapter 4 . 10/8/2010
Love the side story bout Ms heroin addict..
S chapter 4 . 9/8/2008
Holy crap that story is good.
Katie chapter 4 . 8/20/2008
I like this.

It's been a while since I've read a CI fic (whenever I DO come back, I feel like I always end up reading something of yours).

Because I'm me and I'm a sucker for tragedies, this was perfect.

Sebastian's line about how leaving him is the worst kind of revenge.

So potent.

Anyway, just reviewing to say howdy and to let you know this story was appreciated. (:
vintage.elle chapter 4 . 8/19/2008
Wow. I am utterly speechless.

Ha. I understand that too. I also didn't know you can write stories in the way James Frey did, but he did and it's genius.
Loisen chapter 4 . 8/17/2008
someone from germany likes your story and hopes that you'll write more.
RAWRxIMAxDINOSAUR chapter 4 . 8/14/2008
Wow. Your stories get better each time you add a new one.

I really like this style of writing and you make it sound so exceptional like you wouldn't believe.

Regarding your other fic of oneshots with Elle and Ian and Conner, I really hope you go ahead with it (And soon :P) because strangely enough, I miss hearing about Elle and Ian and Conner.

Kaila.
NeptunesBlue chapter 4 . 8/13/2008
please don't take this the wrong way, but i think i liked the first person view better than omniscient. it's not that the chapter was bad, though! it just feels, to me, that the reader can really get into the minds of the character with 1st person view...and not just because what they're reading is their thoughts! please don't get offended bc i loved this chapter (even though it was totally sad) lol. but again with the drabbles thing. i have a story completely planned out in my mind and have already written out the major parts (it just needs some filler chappies) but the thing is...it's original...dun dun dun... haha, so idk where to put the damn thing! lol. but before this review gets TOO long (too late lol) i'd like to say that i look forward to your next story/ramble lol (regardless of writing style) ;)
oneamsoundstage chapter 4 . 8/12/2008
But that's the reason I climb into bed with you in the first place ;)
Marissa Davis chapter 4 . 8/12/2008
wow that was great! the sad ending made me a little bit sad but that only shows you that i really got into the story while i was reading. you were 100 percent right. kathryn leaving sebastian would be the most hurtful revenge. as usual you never disappoint that was fantastic! great job for not writing any dialogue with KS it still showed his strong feelings for her! amazing work i loved it!
jude-lost chapter 3 . 8/6/2008
Hi! I'm from Spain. I've been reading your stories since the beginning. Your stories are passionate and shocking (in a good way of course). It is so rare to find CI fanfiction well written (with the exception of our beloved kerimack). When you write them, K&S always stay in carachter, but at the same time you have give them depth that was not in the movie.
Iris chapter 3 . 8/6/2008
Hi! I'm from Romania and I'm a big fan of CI and I think I am your fan too :p because I ceck your page almost every day. I know it sounds kind of stalkerish but I can't help it your stories are addictive. You really are an amazing writer. I can't wait for more.
vintage.elle chapter 3 . 8/4/2008
I really love how this story conveys so much more with the simplicity of the sentences. And the writing in this reminds me of James Frey. You can read something that has so much detail and lots of words and sometimes, the point of it doesn't strike you. But this, it hits you hard.

From the US!
NeptunesBlue chapter 3 . 8/4/2008
i have some pretty graphic scenes in my mind like plotted down to the very last detail...it's just that i'm pretty much incapable of sticking to a single plotline lol. maybe i should try something like this? a bunch of drabbles, just not related to each other otherwise i'd lost interest right when the story's climax happened. but anyway, how sad will the ending be? i'm nervous now! lol. oh btw i'm from the US, i just remembered ur a/n. update soon please!
Marissa Davis chapter 3 . 8/4/2008
once again you never disappoint! amazing work im always entertained! thanks for the recognition at the bottom. take your time to update these letters to you i get that its hard to update every story all the time. i did notice you promised a not happy ending but i've yet to read anything you've written with a happy ending. so can you please tell me which stories do get a happy ending? i read in absentia that became these letters to you and i started descunt centra but im only on like chapter 13 and theres about 60 so maybe one day i'll sit down and read for hours until im caught up. i like that one a lot but i was sad when kathryn fell for connor and stopped loving sebastian. i hope that one eventually becomes a happy ending. anyway enough rambling i cant wait for the rest great job!