Reviews for Into the forest
SwanDestiny chapter 1 . 7/25/2014
Lydia verschaffelt chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
I loved the story, and I definitely know what you mean. I just read Harry Potter and loved it, but the story of the Marauders and Lily is my favorite. Love the story. Good job!
Evie chapter 1 . 4/18/2009
Great! I love the marauders! They are more interesting then the HP main characters to me too! That's why the marauder fanfics are the only one's I will read! Keep up the good work! I read all your James&Lily fanfics and they're all amazing! Keep writing!
alaina chapter 1 . 12/15/2008
6 DAYS! was it summer or something or how the bloody hell did you read 7 long books in 6 freaking days!
You're Just As Sane As I Am chapter 1 . 10/24/2008
that was awesome! i think its a good oneshot but it has a good chance at being a multiple chapter story too! love it!
wassup my peeps chapter 1 . 9/21/2008
I know, when I read the books, it took me a week because my friend bet me I couldn't, then I was obsessed with Lily and James!
Origami Cranes chapter 1 . 9/4/2008
Aww! I love reading these when James and Lily got together. You write really well.
KlainePotter chapter 1 . 9/1/2008
very good!

don't worry i love the mauraders too!
HaremOfHoth chapter 1 . 7/25/2008
Very well written. A sequel would be very interesting to read. I have read a couple others that have James and Lily getting together this way. Really like to read more. Again well done.
Katie chapter 1 . 7/24/2008
please continue I've got to keep on reading this.
witch-pirate chapter 1 . 7/24/2008
i fought it was a very good story i do love harry potter fan fiction :). i did think it was very good well done :)