Reviews for DoctorPatient Confidentiality
asf134 chapter 10 . 7/28/2008
Pretty good for your first kinda melon! I LOVED IT!
Ratty Rowley chapter 12 . 7/28/2008
great job. this was a fab story, and i really hope you continue writing! cioa, becky
dazzled01218 chapter 12 . 7/28/2008
hmm. whos POV was that... odd.

neato story! ]
Hopeful Cullen chapter 12 . 7/28/2008
eh, Ome, this is so god! Please write a sequal!
kuntrygal chapter 12 . 7/28/2008
I really enjoyed this story. Hope it's not the end!
Eillac chapter 12 . 7/28/2008
Wow. Mike as a vampire. It just seems... wrong. But I'm glad Bella is changed, that's always a relief.
exiled.contessa chapter 11 . 7/28/2008
This story is pretty cool. I'm lovin' this chapter's cliffhanger...cuz it's so literally a "cliffie!"

Great imagination. The storytelling is equally intriguing.

I was browsing. At first I was bit put off - b/c anyone in my profession who went around holding, hugging, and spending hours getting too close, THAT close, to the clients, patients, or inmates they were supposed to be evaluating would be brought up on charges for violating ethics! But...this is a fantasy and sci-fi, lol! So... If I met a vampire who was as beautiful as Edward, as enamored with me, and richer than a god, I probably wouldn't care if they took my license cuz I'd have it made nonetheless.

Update soon!
SuffocatingUnderWordsOfSorrow chapter 3 . 7/28/2008
i like where this story is going, off to the next chapter!

:D
TotallyB chapter 11 . 7/28/2008
Oh my god! There better be an update soon cuz i am really really really dying to know what happens! ]

I was rather surprised about Charlie's reactions but i can understand them. Not wanting to lose his only daugther and what not.

Well anyways, great story so far! I'm totally loving it!
mixz chapter 11 . 7/28/2008
this is a really interesting plot and i like the characters and twists.

i enjoyed edward at the beginning especially.

i started reading this story a few hours ago and i really did enjoy every chapter so far.

i hope you update soon D
juliet233 chapter 11 . 7/27/2008
This is a very intriguing story! Can't wait to see what happens next :D
LaChuCha chapter 11 . 7/27/2008
Omg..*randomly nervous* Lol. I can't wait to see what happens! Update soon! :D
Night script chapter 11 . 7/27/2008
OMG... Charlie how could he do that... Damn him...
Night script chapter 10 . 7/27/2008
Edward is smart... wow... tricking them... good... Im so happy Jacob saw that kiss... lol
Night script chapter 9 . 7/25/2008
Wait a minute... he is not gonna turn her...Damn... Will she try to fight him on that decision? I hope so... and they are gonna make love... Yeah! LOL...
210 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 Next »