Reviews for I'm worried about Jim too
randomplotbunny chapter 1 . 2/7
This was great!
My Beautiful Ending chapter 1 . 11/4/2009
Bread and Circuses is one of my favorite episodes, and it's partly because of this scene! I always liked it because of Spock (who is awesome) but it was interesting to se McCoy's POV. I liked it :)
Aurelan chapter 1 . 10/14/2009
A great episode and this is the scene I watched over and over. I'm glad you kept it understated. With Spock and McCoy it's often what they don't say that speaks the loudest.
TT chapter 1 . 8/22/2009
I haven't watched this show for a long time, but I have always liked McCoy and I think you have done a good job of capturing his character in this story. Well done.
Tharin chapter 1 . 6/2/2009
A great look into McCoy's toughts and feelings in this scene. I enjoyed reading very much.
FutureAuthoress chapter 1 . 3/27/2009
I do like it, a lot I've always loved this scene, it hits a very sensitive feeling deep in the pit of my stomach, and reading it from a character's point of view is not only warming, but fun! As I said, I like it a lot )

-MEG
Schematization chapter 1 . 7/28/2008
Bravo! Again you have done a masterful job of pulling at the characters that we all have come to admire give us that moment that we wish had really been shown for us. you mange to give us the emotion's that make me love mcCoy...his compassion and care as well as his anger when he does decide to open himself up to that blasted vulcan.

But you did a wonderful job with Spock too! I think from the stories of your's you have one of the better preceptions of the Spock and mcCoy. Spock seems to find something trusting as a fellow officer and basically best friend, in the doctor that he sometimes doesn't show even to Kirk. I think McCoy is also aware of it at times. Sometimes it's not always at the moment it happens but it he does know that he has seen a side of the vulcan that no one else has. I think you found that and have really picked it apart in ways that show McCoy in a more flattering light instead of really being so heavy with spock.

It's a great piece as always even if Kirk isn't in it,...but to be honest he was, because when you read and get the feeling McCoy and Spock are dealing with in trying to help the Captain you easily grasp that Kirk is also important to them and not just as the Captain either. that came through strongly in my opinion. There was much emotion between the two men but it all centered on Kirk so in a sense you did have him in there.

I can't wait to see what you are going to do with the next episode you choose to dazzle us with! And hey I'm happy for you that you are now getting so many more people reading your stories. I knew with your talent they would eventually come!

When I get a few more minutes I'll send you a PM. Been busy with a bunch of small emergencies! Had to find a new home for a bucnh of graphics of mine, so I've been rather stuck for a few days.

Again congrats on the story and the many more reviews you so richly deserve.

-Schematization
AAmuse chapter 1 . 7/28/2008
One of my favorite episodes. You've made the crucial scene deeper and more pronounced, adding this internal layer. On-screen and in-writing have very different ways of expression. Looks like a perfect blend here. Thank you! Anna.
HistoryHound chapter 1 . 7/25/2008
Ah, that was touching! Thanks, I loved it!
T'Be chapter 1 . 7/24/2008
I've always loved that scene in "Bread and Circuses". I think you captured McCoy's POV perfectly and nailed Spock's pyschological status also.

Thanks for the fic.
challengerspet chapter 1 . 7/24/2008
Pointy eared hobgoblin ROTFL I love that! This was a very nice little scene. Very well done.