Reviews for Taken
XxMoonlightCharmxX chapter 3 . 2/11/2011
Quite interesting, no? I enjoyed all parts (especially John and Torrie), it's just something you'd want to read over and over again. Or how you call it, just plain awesome. Now, John and Torrie have to handle thier marraige in a short period. And girl, it's amazing how you handle something so difficult. And, I like your portrayel of Jeff and Melina. It's kind of old, but that's the best part. You never know what happens next. I have to say the same for John and Torrie. I wonder how they're going to manage. But, I'll wait and see.
MhM chapter 3 . 12/26/2010
Please continue!
DashingFan chapter 3 . 6/28/2010
Awesome story :)

i loved it so funny when it comes to john and torrie. WoW a wedding in 6 weeks i wonder how they'll get done that quick. happy jeff and melina decided to start being like they were before.

pretty please update ASAP )
AidynMarie chapter 3 . 1/26/2009
Hello! I just read this story for the first time, and I love it! I'm a huge fan of the Jeff/Melina pairing, and i noticed you haven't updated in a long time, i don't want to beg, but I will, please, please update when you get a chance! Thanks!
bornxbetter chapter 3 . 10/3/2008
PLEASE UPDATEE!
XxBeautyFairytaleOfJorrieXx chapter 3 . 8/9/2008
Haha! Torrie was so funny in this, and like a leader of the group. Melina and Jeff are so cute, Melina is ok but I love Jeff so this story is sweet to read and having Jorrie just makes it even better with them getting married lol

Update soon :D
acutebrunnet chapter 2 . 7/27/2008
I love their checmistry it's awesome i want melina and jeff to get together already!
XxBeautyFairytaleOfJorrieXx chapter 2 . 7/26/2008
Aw Jeff saved Melina! very, very cute! I can't wait to see more of Jorrie lol
Takers.Lil.Princess666 chapter 2 . 7/26/2008
so far it's really good, can't wait to see what happens with Jeff and Melina. please update soon
XxBeautyFairytaleOfJorrieXx chapter 1 . 7/25/2008
Awesome start! haha that was so cute and funni at John and Torrie, I wonder what else they agrue on lol. Aww Jeff thought he had his chance, and then it was taken away from him! The title fits great lol

Good job hun x
acutebrunnet chapter 1 . 7/24/2008
WOW I REALLY LIKE IT!KEEP GOING!
abbygreene chapter 1 . 7/24/2008
very interesting first chapter

Can;t wait to see where you go with it

and I do like the change of pace from your other JELINA fics with this one being a WWE setting while the others were in a school.