Reviews for Showdown
HyuugaRin chapter 1 . 5/8/2013
I liked it even if I'd personally prefer Near and Gevanni. I was speechless while reading their 'competition'. And the last line of the story, I don't know if it's just me but, it felt like what Rester said had a double meaning.

To give this story a one word description, it would be 'hot'.
SmileRen chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
I suddenly feel really sorry for Light, but I can't help but wonder how he'd react if Near forced him into the same activitie again.
Demons and Blood Orgys chapter 1 . 9/17/2010
i luved the story... kinda sick. i wrote a nearxlight story... but not quite like thiz.
Sashocirrione chapter 1 . 11/27/2009
I really love Near's creepiness and manipulativeness in this. You've really made him a canon Near, like he really is.

And, no, I don't really like Near either.
Mantinas chapter 1 . 10/18/2009
It's nice to see strange ideas. _

Great story!
HereIGoAgain chapter 1 . 9/2/2009
I just absolutely love how you portray Near. I love it, I think it's really well done!
realityfling18 chapter 1 . 3/4/2009
love it!
L's-Blue-Rose chapter 1 . 2/7/2009
OxO ... ... ... ... whoa didn't see that coming
Fuck You and Fuck Your Mom chapter 1 . 1/11/2009
You should write more
TheCupcakeMonster chapter 1 . 12/5/2008
WOW. Very good! And very well written. I Really like it :) near is a sick child XD I could agree with that, but this was still really hot *drools* good job :D
madame nonchalant chapter 1 . 11/17/2008
This was so twisted it was fabulous.

Your writing is very lovely, and I love how this played out...I never saw it coming.
The Skye Skye chapter 1 . 9/4/2008
O.o There simply isn't enough RaitoxNia fiction out there. I was pleased to see how well done it is. n.n Even if Rester is a pedo... X.x
Erena G.T. Rose chapter 1 . 7/24/2008
Aha. I'm reviewing under my own name, so people know that I'M favoring it! Lol.

Dude, for real, you out-did yourself this time with the strangely blurred lines of hot and creepy. I applaud you whole-heartedly because it was a great read and I was actually kinda salivating over Rester and Near. For real, can you say "subservient" much? Lol.. God, that was hot.

Hmm. I thank you for the shout out by the way. I make the trailers because I love them. And you. *smile*

-Love, Chip.
PunchPsycho chapter 1 . 7/24/2008
O.o

That was...amazing. Like seriously, Near and Light is hot enough but to put Rester in the middle (gush) is (I think) genius. I mean, it's a little creepy too but he's so good to Near don't you think? Like, IDK, a servant or something. (giggle)

Whoever your friend is thank her for me because this was awesome!

XPunchPsychoX