Reviews for The Debt
silverluna chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
OMG, that was hilarious! XD I laughed for about 5 minutes at this line: "'This is really getting old,' Joe thought with disgust. 'Why doesn't anyone ever kidnap Frank,' he wondered,", so true!

Great story, very cute!
friendshipsoverships chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
Love it!
Eminnis chapter 1 . 1/7/2011
*snorts* Keep dreamin' Joe. LOL. Good story, very amusing.

Eminnis
JediMagnet09 chapter 1 . 7/4/2010
wow...that's BRILLIANT! Great job! Dang, that was so funny! Yeah, I bet Joe wishes all his kidnappings were like that... :)
PrincessGBRS chapter 1 . 6/23/2010
Well, the 3 B's can kidnap me anytime!
Wyntirsno chapter 1 . 4/30/2010
That was so cool. I can see why Joe would want to be kidnapped like that, heck I would too. :)
Joseph Haney chapter 1 . 12/4/2009
Don't we all wish we could be kidnapped like that! Great story.
Destiny JoRayne Adams chapter 1 . 4/20/2009
Oh yes, poor Joe gets picked on way too much. Someday I'm going to write a story about FRANK being kidnapped and Joe saving the day. But alas, I'm still busy with Joe Cartwright from Bonanza. But someday...

Great job!

As Always,

Desi
AuroraDannon chapter 1 . 12/11/2008
I am trying to remember how I have missed reading this story!

I'm stuck doing pretty much nothing, as I have contracted Mono, again! So I went to look for some inspiritaion. You have me laughing!

I so want to write a little Joe being kidnapped short. But not a fun one! LOL
Midst Ride chapter 1 . 8/25/2008
‘Why doesn’t anyone ever kidnap Frank,’ he wondered, thinking of his older, dark-haired, brown-eyed brother who was out with his girlfriend, Callie Shaw.
niver chapter 1 . 8/21/2008
Oh, that was funny. Couldn't stop laughing.
TimeGuardian chapter 1 . 8/18/2008
(claps) Bravo! LOL! This is exactly the type of kidnapping he would cook up for himself. This was a laugh I needed. :)
ilsablaine chapter 1 . 8/7/2008
This is awesome! Just the kind of giggles I needed. Love the imagination involved and the Ferrari is a nice touch.

P.S. - next time your muse talks to Joe, could you let him know if he wants to be kidnapped again, I'd be willing to help him out with that . . .
Twisp chapter 1 . 7/31/2008
ROFL! That was hilarious. D
Cherylann Rivers chapter 1 . 7/26/2008
Ah- you are SO clever! LOL.

In a world of Joe torture, over-sentimentality, forehead kissing and hospital scenes- it's nice to see something- FUNNY- and NICE- happen to Joe. Thanks. I needed a smile again!

Cheryl