Reviews for An Unexpected Legacy
nightshadowlife chapter 14 . 4/5/2011
OMG! I just read your story today and I am soo shocked and horrified! I hope you update soon, I want to know what is going to happen now!
marsbareater12 chapter 14 . 2/22/2010
HURRY UP AND WRITE MORE! PLease...pleaspleaseplease!
twilightlady189 chapter 14 . 6/11/2009
hott that was hott
Shekiah Rosay chapter 6 . 6/10/2009
Sorry it's taken me so long to get back to this one - wow, Rose would be the only one who would understand. :/ poor girls. But great writing - you've gotten their emotions down really well. Favorite!
Anonymous chapter 9 . 4/12/2009
Oh my gosh! This is such a good story. I think you are such a good writer. I mean, all of the others writers (well, most of them, anyway, and no offense to anyone intended) use bad grammar. You are such a talented writer. This is like Stephenie Meyer's writing. You are so talented. Good luck, and keep on writing!
gaap237 chapter 15 . 12/3/2008
Has it only been one day since the attack? I find it very funny how Alice deflects Edward's mind reading. I see a lot of angst and drama coming... I can't wait! BTW, the movie was freakin awesome!
alexzangel chapter 1 . 12/2/2008
The major problem that I have with this story is the disregard for capitalization. The concept of the story was good, but I truly advise that you watch for characterization. Never in my life have I imagined a single character in Twilight singing "Apple Bottom Jeans". I shuddered at that part. It is not necessary to write in caps to show that they're upset or angry, or shouting something. Instead put "Dialogue," he/she shouted.
jadeEyre chapter 15 . 12/1/2008
i love this story - it has made cry so far and it just is written amazingly. THe only thing i have to add is that since Bella was only attacked the day before or even 2 days there is always the Day after pull which works upto 5 days after. I guess it is just up to Alice to tell at least Carlise. keep up the great writing.
sappjody chapter 15 . 12/1/2008
hi, i just read your story i really really love it,

i hope you do a other one

i can't waith to see what's going

to have been next time
Felling chapter 14 . 12/1/2008
I LOVED THAT MOVIE. :D

Also. I hope Bella gets an abortion or something.

I don't her to give birth at all. _

Tell me if she is or not going to give birth please because I don't feel like reading another story with the child crap.

Thanks.
amobutterfly25 chapter 15 . 11/30/2008
everyone is in the know about everyone else now... thzt is amazing well i guess renee isn't but... she doesn'tmatter 2 me right now... nice story so far keep it up.. please:-)
CassieB chapter 14 . 11/27/2008
ugh, ur teasing us...
topazforever chapter 14 . 11/26/2008
omg i love your story...but its alittle sad...gr8 job by the way!
JenMar91 chapter 14 . 11/26/2008
I wonder when Edward is going to find about Bella being pregant. I love it and I can't wait for more!

Jennie Marie
pricel chapter 14 . 11/26/2008
Well done. Nice to see an update. The movie was uhm okay. I missed the things left out and what they changed to meet their needs. Loved the actors esp Ashley Greene as Alice.