Reviews for It's Okay
ChihiroAyasato chapter 1 . 12/15/2009
That was a very touching fanfiction that shows the bond between Mia and Maya extremely well. I always did wonder how everything unravelled when Misty left Kurain and this is an excellent portrayal of it.

You used great vocabulary when you depicted young Mia's feelings; short, to the point and showing great distress and confusion of the situation at hand.

If there's any improvement needed... maybe some more descriptions of her surroundings? Though it is very good because of its style.

Maya's very cute. ;D

That was very worth reading! Immediate fave!
ChloboShoka chapter 1 . 10/2/2009
Aww this so cute and well written. I enjoyed it a lot. I liked how Mia felt bad and then had to look after Maya. The emotions were really well done in this.
starlingnight chapter 1 . 7/19/2009
Love the emotion in this, from a character we don't hear enough of. Great work
koalasandicedtea chapter 1 . 7/17/2009
This is really good, but it's so good that it's heartbreaking. If you were a terrible writer i think this would have hurt less to read. ;]
Lvl2DragonTamer chapter 1 . 2/5/2009
Wow. This was sweet. I really enjoyed it-Mia's agony at being left to take care of her sister-really well done. Sad, and right on character. Faved.
Elma MacBetsy chapter 1 . 10/3/2008
This was really, really good. It actually made me cry, which is pretty unusual, especially from a fairly short story.

I'd never really considered the fact that Mia probably did raise Maya. I think you've captured her feelings about this really well.
princessphilomena chapter 1 . 8/11/2008
*sniff* *tear*

I loved the way you wrote it from Mia's perspective...I never took the time to imagine her as the struggling, older sister who is forced to put on the brave face for her baby sister.

The world needs more one-shots of Mia and Maya's sisterly relationship.

Awesome job!

Keep writing!
Holly Unending chapter 1 . 7/25/2008
Amazingly perfect and sad... I wanted to cry reading this. I love the way it's written, and the mood you convey. It makes me feel terrible. (But really, that's a compliment. xD)
Super Sheba chapter 1 . 7/24/2008
That was an amazing perspective on the disappearance of Mia and Maya's mother. The emotion is heartbreaking and you really put it out there. Faving this. It's awesome.
Pen and Paper71 chapter 1 . 7/24/2008
Poor Mia! And poor little Maya too! This was well very well handled. The writing is good and you captured the characters' emotions perfectly.
ChocoTruffles chapter 1 . 7/24/2008
... T_T

That was a piece of brilliance, my friend. You know, not a lot up us realize that Mia had to take care of Maya when Misty disappeared... maek me wonder.

Kudos, and 10/10.
OneMorePerson chapter 1 . 7/24/2008
This is so sad, and yet it's so sweet at the same time.

I love it.