Reviews for Twenty Truths About Mai and Katara
Convenient Alias chapter 1 . 8/27
Ha, you know you're a Zutara shipper when you name a Maiko baby Kazu.
But as a Mai fan I love how Mai automatically moves to protect Katara. I feel like the protective urge is something Mai and Zuko very much have in common.
ImZutarian4ever chapter 1 . 2/16
Uuuiiii!*that was suppossed to be a kind of scream*I RLLY,RLLY,RLLLLLY LIKE NAME KAZU!SOOOOO LOOVIN' IIIT!_ _ _ ;}*smile* OMG!And when someone tells me to write or draw Maiko or Kaatang-i just cant do it..AND I LOVE YOUR STORY BTW!
InsanityIsClarity chapter 1 . 8/2/2015
This was sweet!
Ryuus2 chapter 1 . 10/27/2014
This...is actually fairly probable the more I think about it. Huh. I'll need to think on that.

Keep up the great work!
ForestGuardian311 chapter 1 . 3/16/2014
Wow.

For a Zutarian... I have to say, this is pretty amazing. You did a fantastic job with this, and there seriously needs to be more Katara & Mai friendship fics...

As a Kataang/Maiko shipper myself, I think you portrayed the girls (Ty Lee included) perfectly. Their threats to Aang made me giggle, but it also shows how Katara's friendship has touched the both of them. Also love the comparison and contrast between Azula and Katara.

Wonderful job! :)
words-with-dragons chapter 1 . 3/15/2014
This was so good, and such a nice change of pace that although these girls are often pitted against each other, I really think they would be quite good friends. And good for you for going out of your 'comfort' zone if you will. I'm a canon shipper, and you did an excellent job with this, so feel free to play with canon ships whenever you want. Well, this was wonderful and I loved it - you have a gift with words. :)
Digi-fanCatt chapter 1 . 10/23/2013
I don't know why, but I needed that. Thank you. C:
half-note chapter 1 . 8/11/2013
Oh my. I'm not a Maiko fan. I don't even like Mai but you just made me like a tiny bit better.
Ah, why do I read this kind of fanfiction!? I ask myself often why I read fanfiction that makes me want to change my opinion on characters I dislike. LOL.
On a brighter note, even when I don't like Maiko (or Kaatang for the matter), I can see the beauty and 'I don't kno what but I like it' kind of vibe this gives SO! Kudos to you. :)
1234dghgfj chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
I thought it was nice, considering you're a Zutarian. X)

The-one-who-is-plotting

K-H
012345123454321000123123321 chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
I love it! The style was really interesting to read and it contained my two favorite pairings. Its interesting how you switched your pairings for a story, it sounds fun to try :)
mangageek23 chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
I just love you! You are an amazing writer, I think I've faved more than half your stories. This story was just so sweet, and made me smile.
bye13 chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
Awww, I loved this! I love your style of story telling. All of this feels realistic enough to have actually happened.
goddessa39 chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
I'm not a big fan of Mai or Aang because I'm a pretty strict Katara/Zuko fan, but I am loving the ten facts type of fics out there and gave it a chance. Nice.
ljv chapter 1 . 4/18/2011
Fantastic. Very original and well told.

The only thing I would fix is some of the punctuation. Some of the sentences seemed to be completely cut off in places. Which is a complete shame.
BundleofContradictions chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
That was so sweet! BFFs for the win! I have a feeling that quite a few sentences were cut off at the start.

Mai's character changed a lot, perhaps too much in too little time to be believed. But the descriptions of friendships and dances were magical, and you included two weddings and a baby's birth! What's not to like?