Reviews for Sycophant In Training
Restless-Entanglement chapter 6 . 8/20/2013
More more more!
RachelRisen chapter 6 . 7/7/2013
Awesome! Best fanfiction ever!
Guest chapter 6 . 1/21/2013
more?
catlover chapter 6 . 10/11/2012
WOW! you are quite a writer! i want to be an author someday. Keep up the good work! (Maybe you should let Obert skye know about your book; I think he would approve!)
catlover chapter 1 . 10/11/2012
I love the Leven Thumps series! I think you have a great starter for a book. Keep it up! :)
Dashita Tichou chapter 6 . 12/3/2010
Cinder has a crush! )
karo chan-8 chapter 1 . 10/30/2010
Nu! Why'd you stop at the good part? Oh well, I guess I have to wait. Reeds reminds me of someone I know. And if you haven't come up with a name yet, can I suggest a few?

Sandra

Mary

Ladda

Oh gosh, I have horrible names DDx
Sweet-Birdy chapter 6 . 9/23/2010
WHAT! WHAT HAPPENS? aww just when it was getting into it...
Sweet-Birdy chapter 5 . 9/22/2010
Go Cinder! He is just the cutest thing lol with his falling of a chair... great work, Update soon xx
Sweet-Birdy chapter 4 . 9/22/2010
The professor is so SANTA! lol thats what i think with a jolly smile etc, great story and a female name for a sychophant umm... Drew :) Drucilla, Cecilia, these are unusual names though but im guessing she already has a name by now..
Sweet-Birdy chapter 3 . 9/22/2010
So who are the evil sychophants? I got kinda confused by who is on the island, and there are also Nits on Sychophant Run?
Sweet-Birdy chapter 2 . 9/22/2010
Ok maybe you won't be able to update before i finish reading, but i do hope you update soon! Keep up the good work xx
Sweet-Birdy chapter 1 . 9/22/2010
Awesome story :) ill be continuing reading your story, i hope you update soon so i don't have to stop reading!
PrivateTripp chapter 1 . 8/7/2010
its great i like how u added clover and the professer
Chiina-chan chapter 4 . 7/26/2010
name it Kacey, and then is that Antsel?