Reviews for Growing Up
Indigo-Night-Wisp chapter 2 . 9/5/2012
I literally just looked all over the entire CL archive for this particular chapter of this particular story, in order to read it again. Hopefully, you can tell by that how I feel about it. :) Excellent work as always. Niko and Cal doing each other's hair is now my new headcanon. XD
lady voldemort2005 chapter 4 . 6/17/2012
how cute! love the estrogenic niko
Rei6 chapter 4 . 12/23/2011
I loved these one-shots. I hope you haven't abandoned them, because I would love to read more. You're a great writer!
Bellephont17 chapter 4 . 4/30/2011
I reeeeaallllyyy like these :) They're extremely down-to-earth, refreshing after so many dark and haunted fanfics. I enjoy them a lot! Keep updating!
zookitty chapter 4 . 12/29/2010
That was officially beautiful! Brava!
zookitty chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
This was so cute!
Gohanzgirl chapter 4 . 1/14/2010
Wonderful writing, I absolutely loved reading!
Gohanzgirl chapter 1 . 1/14/2010
AWe! I love this first chapter! Absolutely cute! Great writing as well!
SensiblyTainted chapter 5 . 5/10/2009
I really liked this chapter. Short, but very telling. Although, I dont think Cal would have been as well-adjusted by this point... didnt he sleep under the bed with a knife for months after being kidnapped?
SensiblyTainted chapter 4 . 5/7/2009
LOVED this chapter. very good. It shows so clearly that Nik needed Cal as much as Cal obviously needed him!
SensiblyTainted chapter 3 . 3/30/2009
I hope there are more of these. They are really really good and lots of fun to read!
SensiblyTainted chapter 2 . 3/30/2009
I would have loved to see Robin walk in on that. I think he would have died laughing. The brothers wouldn't have been able to live it down, either... lol.
SensiblyTainted chapter 1 . 3/30/2009
That is so adorable. I always thought it sucked that boys felt they couldn't cry. But it is what it is, I guess.
Ready-made Prodigy chapter 3 . 2/13/2009
Aw, those were cute. Yay, angst and cuteness are the best forms of Cal
AidennPluto chapter 3 . 12/14/2008
*grins hugely* just like Niko and Cal. These books deserve more loving.

My favorite was the second oneshot, with Cal braiding Niko's hair. The image made me laugh. Especially Cal's "I feel like a girl comment".