Reviews for Lost and Found
Phantom Thief Fee chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
I love Vampire Doll and I love this story! XD
Guest chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
My poor boys have been separated Oh dear sweet Vincent your loyalty to Guilt-Na-Zan is wonderful.I'm so weird but I just love VD so much It's not even maybe a little bit.
VelmaGreentheSpiderQueen chapter 15 . 2/16/2012
you should try to find ideas for the next chapter
Calemirneth Evans Potter chapter 15 . 10/28/2011
EH, 3 MONTHS NOT UP YET RIGHT? I want another chapter!
SmexyMello chapter 15 . 4/15/2010
You have to keep going! I loved this story! You are a REALLY great writer! Please Please Please keep writing!
akari-kun chapter 15 . 5/4/2009
OMG! THE TWINS ARE THE ABSOLUTE CUTEST! I LOVE THEM!

THEY REMIND OF HIKARU AND KAORU FROM OURAN HIGH SCHOOL HOST CLUB! THEY'RE AWSOME! I LOVE ALL OF IT TO THE ABSOLUTE MAX! WILL YOU PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE WITH A CHERRY ON TOP WRITE ANOTHER CHAPTER? PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE?
Count Army Leader chapter 15 . 4/16/2009
Wah, please write more, the twins are so cute, I just love them
ravemacarthie chapter 15 . 11/11/2008
That was awesome. I'll never be able to read vampire doll and not think about this story again. But still very good.
kia1270 chapter 15 . 11/3/2008
will u please make another ch.

i thought it is really good
hey-yall-anime-me chapter 15 . 9/1/2008
Poor Guilt-na! _
hey-yall-anime-me chapter 14 . 9/1/2008
AW! They sound like very cute twins! _
hey-yall-anime-me chapter 8 . 9/1/2008
Aw so sweat! *I think Guilt-na should still murder Kyoji! LOLS. _
hey-yall-anime-me chapter 4 . 8/31/2008
Hehehehehehe! Poor Guilt-na-sama. Poor, poor, Guilt-na-sama! _ :D *smiles.*

Vincent your such a good servant trying to help out your hurting master! Evil Kyoji! (As always!) :)

-hey yall wishes to have fangs!
hey-yall-anime-me chapter 3 . 8/31/2008
I like that your not making it lemon! It makes me feel weired to read it! _ I just picked up the second book in this series today. My great aunt picked it up randomly because i like vampires and I just fell for the series! I'm really enjoying this story so far! (Especially how you keep a lot of stuff the same as it happened in the series (well as far as i know so far) but add your own twist!) Going to next chapter! (And then Ill finish the story tomorrow! _

_hey yall want's a pair of fangs now!
Khai the Shipping Queen chapter 15 . 8/29/2008
their like thw wesley twis,or the hitachiin twins:cute mischiveous demons