Reviews for Sensing You
Zeratoth chapter 5 . 9/17/2008
eliwoodxninian.

written well

excellent.

Other chapters are good too.
Mistic girl chapter 5 . 9/7/2008
OMG! This was just beautiful!

Eliwood! x3

Ninian! I wish I could be in her place! (I'm so jealous! Tee hee!;P)

Great fic!

Congratulations!

Au revoir!
EternallyNostalgic chapter 5 . 9/6/2008
I havent read the earlier chapters yet, but I have to say, This was very good, a little rushed in the start, but very good. :)
DarkBlaziken chapter 4 . 8/16/2008
yay! Nice way you put it, with that perfect touch of humor.
DarkBlaziken chapter 3 . 8/16/2008
Yay! Unusual pairing! RavenTactician! and i think i like it!
DarkBlaziken chapter 2 . 8/16/2008
uhh...

the first bit of the nightmare was great. JafNino Fluff...well, wasn't overly done, so still...yeah!
DarkBlaziken chapter 1 . 8/16/2008
aww! that was great! and yay for WilRebecca!

i'll keep reading!
Xirysa chapter 4 . 8/14/2008
Whoo-hoo! Only one more to go! Good job!

Hehe, I love the Hector/Farina interaction in there. Ehehehe "Farins..." Honestly, I thought it was a typo at first. Then I read more and started cracking up. Seriously. And "blunette" is now one of my new favorite words...

Smell was always an evil one. I just rambled on and on about random nonsense that somehow worked. And ooh, ElixNin next? Can't wait.

...Heath got hurt? O_O NO!11one [rushes off to help heal him] I'LL SAVE YOU!

And good job putting the sense through on this one. I'm vegetarian, but the way you wrote it I could actually kinda smell meat cooking (which is a scent I really don't like). So kudos for that.

Can't wait for the last one!

[Xirysa]
Sorenfangirl04 chapter 4 . 8/14/2008
Wow, you're doing a really good job with this story! I'm impressed! :) It must be difficult coming up with all of these ideas, but you've done extremely well so far!

I'm extremely interested to see what you're going to do with taste. I'm glad you actually used HectorXFarina because they don't get enough love. I also liked the other pairings that you used for the chapters, but this was my favorite. Looking forward to the next one! Again, good job!
Xirysa chapter 3 . 8/9/2008
Wow... Sorry for not reviewing on this chapter earlier. AND OMG YOU'VE LISTED ME IN YOUR PROFILE? That's such an honor; thank you so much!

Personally... I really like TacticianxCharacter pairings (except for LynxTactician since that's too obvious).

But this was a really nice chapter anyway. The only suggestion I would make would be to focus on bringing out the actual "sense" more in the chapter (I had the same problem, so don't worry!).

I'm very excited for the next chapter. Let's see... You've got... Scent and taste left, correct? I wanna read those. HURRY UP AND WRITE!

[Xirysa]
Oyashiro chapter 2 . 8/5/2008
Lovely and fluffy story! I adore Nino and Jaffar as a couple so I could hardly contain my joy while reading your fic. Very nicely done
Mistic girl chapter 3 . 7/30/2008
Ah! OMG! xD!

I just loved this chapter, thank you very much for wrote it!

Raven was so cute! xD

I can't wait to see the 4th chapter, I'm sure that it will be as beautiful as the others.

Take care. Bye!
Mistic girl chapter 2 . 7/25/2008
OMG!

That story was so cute (both chapters)!

I fell the same for both pairins, I JUST LOVE THEM!

PS1: Please put a RavenxTactician pairin! I thought I was the only one who had think in that pairin (I just love Raven xD!)

PS2: I hate the HectorxFlorina pairing! n