Reviews for Nuts and Bolts
Toni chapter 10 . 9/26/2014
Wow! These were amazing! Any chance you could right more? I mean...these are really REALLY good! Thank-you for writing them!
Jacal Ste. Worme chapter 2 . 6/8/2010
Lol, dude. You crack me up. Hahaha! Great job! xDD
Jacal Ste. Worme chapter 1 . 6/8/2010
Wow. You just might have gotten me hooked on Ironman fiction! I dunno. Haha. Cool shot tho. :D Im off to read more. If I become silent, means I needed to sleep. Lol. So random.
Duchess67 chapter 10 . 6/2/2010
What? Andrea? You made Pepper be bi? *shaking my head now*
Zion Angel chapter 8 . 3/3/2009
Oh, this is so sweet, or adorable, or thoughtful or angsty - whatever this is meant to be, it is, and it's great. And funny. Very, very nice. Carry on. :)
tamasit1 chapter 8 . 2/24/2009
wow, interesting concept with this. i think tony is the perfect person to go back and take a second look at his childhood.
Lost and Found Puppy chapter 1 . 10/7/2008
nice line about Tony's smile in the last. Enjoyed them.
Sheryl Nantus chapter 7 . 8/30/2008
*swoons*

seriously... I don't think I've read better.

:D
JO chapter 7 . 8/30/2008
Oh that was nice and smutty, loved it.
Mollyscribbles chapter 5 . 8/3/2008
This is one of the best Iron Man fics I've read. Pepper does so much more than her job description . . . I do hope Tony gave her a raise once she realized the size of her workload.
tamasit1 chapter 6 . 7/25/2008
Very bitter sweet.
the 85th writer chapter 6 . 7/25/2008
Beautifully sweet and funny, with just a touch of bitterness. Lovely.
lizbet0 chapter 6 . 7/25/2008
Er. Um. Hmm...

I don't know what this is, either, exactly.

But it's interesting! *grin*
AES13 chapter 5 . 7/24/2008
All of these were fabulous! I think my favorite is the proposal because it's so funny but it also gives you a very good idea of where their relationship is with just a few, well thought out details. I kind of wish that you were continuing the last one though, because I think that was the start of a really great story. Love your writing!
Mindy chapter 1 . 7/24/2008
very nice...and oh so sweet.

you know these characters well.