Reviews for Picking up the Pieces and Filling in the Gaps
prince-bishop chapter 25 . 8/22
Gibbs is an Arsehole just because he and Jenny did not work out does not mean Tony and Ziva will up the same way, get a life you sad old git and leave those two alone.
prince-bishop chapter 1 . 8/21
Can't understand how I have missed this story, good opening chapter, but just one thing how did Gibbs train Tony? Don't forget Tony was a detective in Baltimore Police Department I bet Tony has been to more murder scenes and investigated more murders than Gibbs.
colourmeblue26 chapter 25 . 1/26/2015
So- wow. I dont know if you are still around here and will ever read this review, but I wanted to let you know that I really liked the story. It will definitely be one of my favourites. Normally, I make a point in not reading storys which are not complete and not updated this long, because it is too frustrating, but I am glad I did it.
Very sad that you never finished it.
dvd123 chapter 24 . 2/25/2013
I've only discovered this story, and I know that it probably has a little to no chance of updating, but I still wanted to tell you that I really enjoyed what you wrote so far. :D

This was a very nice interpretation and twist to canon while keeping true to character. I especially love Ziva in here. She was pretty much exactly what I imagined her to be in between season 3 and four and four onwards. She's supportive, but also strong and tough and wise. Your Tony is also great. The back and forth between two forces as he was on assignment was nicely portrayed and his tension with Ziva was realistic as well.
Robern chapter 25 . 4/5/2011
I love this story it is a pity that you never got back to it.
rebelmagnus chapter 25 . 1/16/2011
Great Story! Is there more?
fandomgirl2012 chapter 25 . 12/15/2010
i would like to see Gibbs go over to tony's place and confront them. cant wait to see what you will write about next chapter.
zatl chapter 1 . 10/31/2010
Hello. How long is this family emergency going to last. cause it seems to me that it has been quite a while.

I love this, but it would be easier for everyone if you just say "I'm not going to write anymore" Than come up with BS like "on hiatus" then never writing again. cause I'm still hoping you're gonna pick it up again. It would be nice to know if I should just give it up. Thanks.
Jamie chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
You are a great writer. You really captured the characters. This is a nice story to fill in what happened and I think it really fits.
YellinYee chapter 25 . 6/8/2010
This story is dangerous when there are finals to be studying for instead! That said, I think it goes without saying that I love this AUish, Tiva-centric fic! I hope whatever family matters you had/have to attend to went/are going okay too.
groovin chapter 25 . 6/7/2010
I'm new to the wonderful world of NCIS fan fiction. I've been reading stories that either sound interesting or are recommended. This one is one of the best.

I firmly believe family comes first, so I totally understand why you put this on hiatus. Just wondering if there's any chance of updating anytime soon? Even if it's just a chapter or two to wrap up the story?

I sincerely hope this is not an intrusion.
Jennifer Catlin DiNozzo chapter 25 . 5/25/2010
hey really good story but i just wish that you would update soon cuz its been a really long time! you need a visit from this inspiration genie!
WishYouWereHere15 chapter 25 . 2/14/2010
is your family crisis over with?
Sabine8195 chapter 25 . 2/1/2010
Continue it! I like it! :)
tonyfan31970 chapter 5 . 1/8/2010
I really enjoyed the interpretation of the characters' thoughts and feelings that are not said in the dialogue but that we love to think about. Really great characterization!