Reviews for Cameron's Reflection
thelifeeater chapter 10 . 3/8/2014
I loved this story and the first one very much. Thank you for writing them.
Luke777 chapter 10 . 1/6/2014
Wow… Even if I already liked the 1st part of your trilogy, I like the 2nd part much more. The story felt more consistent, was easier to read and developed the ideas quite systematically.

It also contained a few really interesting ideas. I liked how you pictured Kevin as a really evil and sadistic machine, but managed nonetheless to describe WHY he was so broken, and was still a being that you could actually pity in a way. I also liked how Jason tried to show him why his actions were wrong by flooding him with memories. (By the way: do you know the book The Host? Actually Melanie tries something quite similar on Wanderer in that story…)

And than I also liked the development of John's personality. How he blamed Cameron for the murder, and was only able to completely forgive her when he experienced himself again how quickly an accident can happen.

Very well elaborated, looking forward to the final installment of this trilogy (and also to your other 5 parts story).
johnxcameron chapter 10 . 12/14/2012
WOW! Such a perfect story.
johnxcameron chapter 7 . 12/14/2012
Not cool. :(
johnxcameron chapter 5 . 12/14/2012
Why do you have to make me cry. :(
yetikiller chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
I love this story so freaking much.
omgahitsbritt08 chapter 5 . 5/16/2011
THis whole crazy JOhn, I didnt like at all. It seemed rather stupid. But, I do enjoy this series. ]
PSG1JOHN chapter 10 . 12/22/2010
Great fun story, Jason back! now on to the last part of your story
Vintorez chapter 10 . 10/17/2010
Vintorez chapter 9 . 10/17/2010
Something always gets in the way of getting some.

Vintorez chapter 8 . 10/17/2010
Good to see Derek come to his senses and apologizes for his actions. Still a long way for him to go to make it up. Great cliff hanger ending.

Vintorez chapter 7 . 10/17/2010
A noble sacrifice.

Vintorez chapter 6 . 10/17/2010
That is one twisted enemy. Great cliffhanger ending.

Vintorez chapter 5 . 10/17/2010
John's hatred almost cost him everything he loved. Hopefully he will make it up to her.

Vintorez chapter 4 . 10/17/2010
Good to see Derek cares. John is really being twisted by his guilt and hatred. Hopefully his cruelty will end towards her.