Reviews for Into the Dark
Sarah chapter 3 . 8/23/2016
PLEASE make a continuation! This is so good and the anticipation is consuming! Thank you for your work, and I hope to see more of it. :)
Shutterfly Simmons chapter 3 . 4/6/2015
No! You can't leave us with this cliff hanger! Please update!
mid-nightiger chapter 3 . 7/11/2013
Great beginning to a great story. I really hope you continue with it, but seeing that you last updated in 2008, I'm not sure you will. I'm really interested in what exactly happened to Zuko and whether the Gaang will find him. Keep up the good work!
Elise chapter 3 . 12/25/2012
I have to- would love to know what happened/happens/will happen! Very intriguing, good, awesome story and the suspense is killing! Please continue if possible!
Loner chapter 3 . 10/14/2012
AHHHHH! NO! DUDE! COME BACK AND FINISH THIS MASTERPIECE! I NEED TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENED!
Loner chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
"since you'll never listen, let me just say again that you seriously need to do something about that hair. "

I'm dead.
This is only the first chapter and already I'm killed by feels.
(This is a good sign, in case you were wondering.)
buddhistbanana chapter 3 . 10/10/2012
i love this story. please update D:
FlyingTurtleduck chapter 3 . 8/26/2012
You better update this, or I'll kill myself, find you and haunt you until you do. And I mean it.
This story is way too good to be left behind.
Your idea, your writing and storytelling, everything about this fanfiction is downright amazing. And you left it behind.
Please continue. A four year hiatus is nothing compared to just leaving this story so abruptly cut off, forever unfinished.
Please continue chapter 3 . 4/12/2012
Why haven't you continued...
Crazy Dyslexic Nerd chapter 3 . 9/17/2011
Why haven't you updated in years? This story wants to tell me what happened, but you have to tell the story first! Spirits, please update!

-Dyslexic Nerd
chibi heishi chapter 3 . 7/27/2011
Holy... oh, please don't let this be dead! You've got me on the edge of my seat here - I love how much everyone has grown, but they're still very much themselves. I think I have an idea what happened to Zuko - at least, up until the point he disappeared - but where has he been? And doing what? Surely the gang will have to find him, but will they RECOGNIZE him anymore? ... does he recognize HIMSELF anymore?
dawnoftheceruleansky chapter 3 . 6/10/2011
Ahhhhhh! -_-' TBC! keep writing! seriously! i'm up at freakn' 12:30 reading this. i want more!...and obviously need sleep

i nearly cried...though i can't remeber at which part cause i'm sooooo tired *sigh*

the end was depressing! i could piture zuko strapped down to a bed to keep from hurting himself, and sokka on night watch and poor suki!

i like how katara and aang are thinking the same things about their own selfish desires relating towards zuko...personally bring him back!
dawnoftheceruleansky chapter 2 . 6/10/2011
you're gonna make me cry u.u,
dawnoftheceruleansky chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
i'm...going...to...cry *sad face* zuko's my favorite character! my heart dropped at the end. you killed him...didn't you...say it ain't soooo! *sniff* well...i love your writing skills...as far as errors, i saw you spelled Ty Lee's name wrong, but that's ok you have the correction now. ...still sad *.*

btw who's sparky?