Reviews for These Old Folks
Trying -Helps chapter 5 . 4/30/2013
It was a bit to realistic for me but I did like the idea and your writing was good.
Take the Good Person Test (fourth result on a Google search).
Brenden.hawley chapter 5 . 4/3/2013
Goodwork!
Mashtater chapter 5 . 3/1/2013
I like it So far. Keep up to good work!
Doom Marine 54 chapter 4 . 9/17/2012
So is he gonna pay for murdering an entire village and than turning an innocent girl into a sex slave, or are we just supposed to forget that happened?
Kasyblack chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
Causality (also referred to as causation) is the relationship between an event (the cause) and a second event (the effect), where the second event is understood as a consequence of the first.
vs.
Casualty (person), a person who is killed or injured in a war or disaster.

Considering the update date, this review probably won't even be noticed, but this misprint is hilarious to my tired mind, up there with my favourite " delirious potatoes " .
Crystalzap chapter 5 . 6/10/2012
nice start to the story I can't believe Naruto and Sasuke are basically remaking the entire shinobi world with themselves at the center ;)
foxeatfox chapter 5 . 5/9/2012
Great Story, Wish you would update.
Deadzepplin chapter 5 . 4/8/2012
If I were Naruto I would scout out both Clans and also the Uzumaki clan and then choose and one of the first things I would ask Madara and Sasuke is why and did they know that Hashirama was such a cunt
Eru no Tsubasa chapter 5 . 1/16/2012
Interesting idea - a timetravel story that sends them this far back to the past! XD
sugoi fyre chapter 5 . 1/2/2012
please please please continue epic story, well written and very very unique!
Vaughn Tyler chapter 5 . 10/25/2011
nice
spider.kamya chapter 5 . 8/11/2011
you gonna continue this story?
Velocityshade chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
Ooooh, I'd like to see more of this, it's a unique idea.
Babyuknowme13 chapter 5 . 4/23/2011
Cool dude, hoping to read more. Update soon, k?
mayn chapter 5 . 4/7/2011