Reviews for Learned Acceptance
Lupanari chapter 1 . 6/19/2010
:D That was nice. I enjoyed reading it. It's an interesting view into their relationship and personalities. :) Particularly Daniel. And what DID he say?
bailey1ak chapter 1 . 4/15/2010
This was awesome. Loved the banter between the two, spot on with their characters.
Allyson55 chapter 1 . 9/21/2009
Great story! All the characters hit just the right note in their actions and speech. Good job.
medicgirl chapter 1 . 3/28/2009
Nice! I think someone really needs to have this discussion with Cam. It seems like he has the weight of the world on his shoulders, even though he tries to cover it with his weird humor.
SupernaturalGeek chapter 1 . 11/6/2008
That was nicely done and very in character :)
tinkrbell225 chapter 1 . 9/14/2008
I love this story it was great and very well witten
Fishy Rainboots chapter 1 . 8/30/2008
Great job. Fantastic ending.
Astrollama chapter 1 . 8/6/2008
You set the scene really well and got the voices just right.

I'd love to read the story of the mission...
LaneIA chapter 1 . 7/26/2008
Great story. I always wondered how Cam would evaluate his ability to lead. I really think you did a nice job with the interaction between the two men.

Lane
WhatATragicComedy chapter 1 . 7/25/2008
This was great. I really enjoyed it. Though I don't think Daniel has actually realized how much Jack has rubbed off on him over the years. lol.
Khentkawes chapter 1 . 7/24/2008
There aren't nearly enough Daniel/Cam friendship stories out there. You did a good job keeping their conversation going without it sounding more like Jack/Daniel (which, honestly, is the biggest problem with most Dan/Cam interaction).

Oddly enough, I think Daniel is the most likely to understand where Cam is coming from because they both hold themselves responsible every time something goes wrong.

Anyway, there were several really funny parts. For example the argument about whether Daniel is always right. And Daniel's response when Cam mentions "flirting with a certain alien member of our team." That part made me laugh out loud.

So, thanks for the story. I enjoyed it.
1477166 chapter 1 . 7/24/2008
lol! nice ending
starjems88 chapter 1 . 7/24/2008
wow, i love this story the best part is...

Cam moved forward to pull open the door. “And I don’t understand the appeal of constantly flirting with a certain alien member of our team…”

“Well, Teal’c needs some attention like the rest of us…” Daniel added with a serious face, never missing a beat.

“You are a twisted man, Daniel Jackson.” Cam laughed, shaking his head.

Daniel shrugged. “Someone’s got to be.” He stepped past Cam into the cabin, heading straight for the kitchen. Cam moved inside, closing the door behind him.

it show how much daniel is like Jack:)
acer-sigma chapter 1 . 7/24/2008
This was definitely a good look at the friendship that has developed between Daniel and Cam, as well as a good look at Cam's thoughts about being the leader of SG-1, a team that has more field experience than he does.