Reviews for Usual Unusual
BkWurm1 chapter 1 . 9/7/2008
I somehow missed this when you uploaded it and boy am I glad I went looking for some D/V stuff. This one was a homerun out of the park. So much hurt in the beginning it felt hopeless and then the AU pair knocked some sense into them (Dan was a jerk and AUVala was stone cold but just the wake up Daniel needed) Wonderful and heart tugging.
Nemea chapter 1 . 7/30/2008
Yeah - sometimes you gotta see what you don't have to acknowledge what you do have...

Really liked it! Would love to see the other Daniel and Vala though - her being all boring and him being this well, man-slut...

Keep writing, I'll keep reading :-)

Nemea
Oldlibrn chapter 1 . 7/28/2008
Excellent. Very funny concept and well executed.
starjems88 chapter 1 . 7/25/2008
great story!
EmeraldWings90 chapter 1 . 7/25/2008
Wow... that personality switch in the other ones... and they took it even more to teh extreme than our Daniel and Vala. This was great! How the hell did you come up with this? Putting tehm in the other's position, and that was what opened their eyes... cool.
1477166 chapter 1 . 7/24/2008
AWW
acer-sigma chapter 1 . 7/24/2008
Particularly loved this one out of the massive uploads you've been putting up.

Find it particularly amusing that there was a universe where not only the two switched roles, but that their opposites appeared to be at the very extremes of their reversed personalities.

Particularly loved Daniel getting frosty greeting from Dr. Mal Doran. And then of course the revelation that he hit his counterpart for flirting with Vala was pretty good too!

And the scene in the lab,LOL! Thought them rigging the doors so that they could have sex on the lab floor was funny as hell!

Definitely quite the revealing experience for all involved!