Reviews for Mrs McPhiney
beauty0102 chapter 17 . 4/21/2013
Great chapter liked it a lot please update as soon as you can.
Ghostwriter chapter 17 . 4/15/2013
Awesome work. Catch ya on the flip side.
beauty0102 chapter 16 . 7/13/2011
great chapter can't wait to see what is going to happen so please update soon.
roseflorintine chapter 16 . 7/12/2011
Udate soon and I LOVE the story!
Ghostwriter chapter 16 . 7/10/2011
Awesome job. I love it. Great ending. Catch ya on the flip side.
MissFaerieKaiti chapter 16 . 7/6/2011
Yay, an update! 83

I feel for Olive. She wanted to do what Aggie said and take the eggs that said take me, but Hattie, being the controlling freak she is, forced her to take the stuff that housed evil animals. 3 There should be a law against people like her...

Haha, anyways, can't wait for the last bit! Update soon! 8D
CTgirl14 chapter 15 . 12/11/2010
Loved it!
beauty0102 chapter 15 . 11/29/2010
great chapter really liked it alot please update soon.
Ghostwriter chapter 15 . 11/25/2010
Hmm. Love it. And, no problem. Truth is, I had to do a little recon for the name myself. More soon please. Catch ya on the flip side.
meltedhappiness chapter 15 . 11/19/2010
No matter how rare your updates are all your stories keep me hanging and I can't wait to read more! Your grammar and punctuation is great, so I don't need to be aggravated, but I wish Olive like stuffed a plain egg in her purse or something. Haha! Hope for an update soon!
MissFaerieKaiti chapter 15 . 11/19/2010
An update, awesome! 83

And, excuse me while I yell at Hattie for a moment. :)

GOODNESS GRACIOUS, CHILD, GET YOUR ACT CLEANED UP! ALSO, EVEN IF /YOU/ WANT ALL OF THE EXPENSIVE EGGS, WHY ON EARTH DO YOU WANT YOUR SISTER TO COLLECT THEM AS WELL? WOULDN'T THAT MEAN MORE FOR YOU?

*takes deep breath, glaring still, and muttering something about not taking others down with her*

...Anyways, update soon, please? I'm on the edge of my seat here; I can't wait to see what the wrong eggs will do to them! 8D
Ghostwriter chapter 14 . 9/19/2010
Great job. I love it. I loved the fairytale "The Talking Eggs" I remember reading it when I was a kid. Love this. Keep it up. Catch ya on the flip side.
MissFaerieKaiti chapter 14 . 9/18/2010
Haha, I'm used to reading fanfics of the book, so it was weird having to adjust to the movie part. But I think it's awesome and I'll definitely be looking forward to updates! n_n
beauty0102 chapter 14 . 9/5/2010
great chapter can't wait for more.
beauty0102 chapter 13 . 6/21/2010
yeah great chapter can’t wait for more so please update again as soon as you can do so.