Reviews for When Tanya Strikes
annie chapter 1 . 7/29/2008
you should keep going...
vikkitori22 chapter 1 . 7/26/2008
I like it! good job.. i like the idea of the story!
DazzlingSince1901 chapter 1 . 7/26/2008
Hey,

thanks a lot for doing it. I know i like it. I hope u enjoyed writing it. I would hate to be the burden of making u write sumthing. also, hopefully everyone else will think its good too.

Thanks again, i really liked it
ReaderDreamer chapter 1 . 7/25/2008
I loved this one! it was so good!
vanessaxo chapter 1 . 7/25/2008
Awesome job. u really captured edward very well :]
rockgirl2011 chapter 1 . 7/25/2008
i really liked it.
SleathyNinja chapter 1 . 7/25/2008
I DON'T LIKE TANAYA! BUT YOUR STORY IS REALLY GOOD!
EdwardsMeteor chapter 1 . 7/25/2008
very nice!
Kat chapter 1 . 7/24/2008
oh scandalice!
Chicka chapter 1 . 7/24/2008
As always your writimg manages to just take my breath away. I seriously love everything that you write. I was just wondering, since this one-shot was a request? if you would consider a request from me? Okay, i love your Edward so much and i would love to read fire and ice in his persective (in eclipse) please please write it. Ive actually read a few other fics on fire and ice, and they were not good! and everytime i read one i was like dang i wish that YOU'D write it!

sorry for the really long review!
nothingheretosee chapter 1 . 7/24/2008
was that a one-shot? it was great! i think u got tanya's personality right on! i liked that u didnt make edward completely not attracted to her. but i also didnt think that vampires could get...erections. i thought your writing was amazing and very beautiful!

eamc
Curlycue32 chapter 1 . 7/24/2008
I really liked the way you interpreted the situation...its better then what i had in mind...great job
TRE chapter 1 . 7/24/2008
I'm way too lazy to sign in.

Interesting take, but I don't really agree that Edward would react. I mean, those desires DIDN'T exist before Bella; thought never crossed his mind, and your body, whether people will admit it or not, IS under the mind's control of what the mind wants.
friscofilly chapter 1 . 7/24/2008
YAY! I LOVE IT! ha ha ha ha...his body responds, just like any man's would, but his..soul is...not very happy... I LUFFS IT!
Leah Fayye chapter 1 . 7/24/2008
ok. up to this point, i really didn't have an opinion on tanya because she was just briefly mentioned in the books. she was never someone i thought about much, even tho most fanfics make her this total slut out for edward. i really didni't know. but now...i really hate her
52 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »