Reviews for Hangman
Skydive Off Isengard chapter 1 . 6/3/2014
Geez, you broke the Intense Meter in those 934 words. :P Thank you for not killing Shawn. (And for not making that attempted suicide.) The mental image of him hanging from a noose is sooo not something that should end with him dying. He really gets strangled a lot, huh? ;) Nice job.
rmonroe chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
Haha, I loved Lassie's reaction! And Shawn is definitely a drama maximizer. :)

Also, I am now super sad because this means I have now read all your Psych stories and LOVED them! Seriously, you are the best Psych writer I've ever read. If you decide to do more, I'll be the first to jump on that train. :)
Love Is BeastN chapter 1 . 4/20/2010
He'd decided to PLAY hangman? Was it some sort of training for the police or was he just bored?

I really like the summary. "Not all games are innocent." Genious.
Crashbarrier chapter 1 . 8/2/2009
This is really good, it is tense and gripping and makes you want to know more..

if you can please could you expand the story I would be very interested to learn how Shawn ended up in the situation he is in.
Time Vortex chapter 1 . 4/26/2009
I don't understand! Was Shawn trying to kill himself? If so, why would he be so relieved to be saved and so nonchalant about it? Why wouldn't Lassiter and Juliet care that he had just attempted suicide? I understand them being relieved that he was alive, but really? Those reactions don't seem all right...I'm not saying I didn't like this, because it was pretty good, but I don't think it made sense...
Corabe chapter 1 . 7/29/2008
Looking forward to more, I like how this began, very intriguing. :D

Court
rapunzl chapter 1 . 7/29/2008
A very cute vignette. The scene was nicely set and the story left me wishing for more. Great job.
parseltonge girl chapter 1 . 7/27/2008
lol like it but kinda dont get the whole hangman deal...will u explain? purtty plz w/ strawberries on top!(i dont like cherries so lol)
WayLowHalo chapter 1 . 7/25/2008
OMG, so great! I read this on psychfic a long time ago and I loved it then and I still love it now! Very cool. I'm glad Shawn lived.
fullmetaldevil chapter 1 . 7/24/2008
"From both of us" Nice! Sounds like the beginning of something very promising, can't wait!