Reviews for What We Have Lost
LeChick chapter 1 . 1/21/2014
Fuck you! I'm crying. That was beautiful.
Mist Ketchum chapter 1 . 10/7/2011
oh wow... that was sad. theyre really linked since they had the same dream. good job.
turle chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
Nice use of both Ash's and Misty's perpesctives. I can sorta relate to them.
Naruto yamanaka chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
Incredibly cute! MOAR! :D
FluteHero14 chapter 1 . 9/22/2010
I love this story! Slightly humorous because of Brock... Overall, it's really well done, actually the use of repetition in the story caught me as well, because I love to write things that seem repetitive, just because it seems to enhance the mood. The thing I like is that it seems like a realistic scene...even though it's a dream. :)
RelentlessDaydreamChaser chapter 1 . 8/15/2010
Uhhh, sooo sweet. Love it! Just wish Ash and Misty could have been together.
Snowflake-Lady chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
THAT IS SO SWEET!its a beautiful story and if anyone says otherwise they are dead wrong! it sounds so real... This has got to be one of my favorite AAML storys! thank you for writing such a wonderful piece of work and sharing it with the world!
Crystalgurl101 chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
Aww, so sad! I almost cried! :( :( The ending was DEFINITELY bittersweet. Poor Ash and Misty. Despite the sadness, i wuved it! It was so sweet and touching! Job well done!
Levi Ackerman chapter 1 . 6/23/2009
omg! that was beautiful - and so touching!

poignant story, very well written

wah i wanna cry S
xxFraise chapter 1 . 11/20/2008
nice only thing that annoyed me a bit was that some of the lines were exactly the same. i know thats the point, but each were worded different i think it would have been nicer. thats just my opinion though.

oh, and i found one mistake:

Oh why had (s)he said that?

there should be a comma after oh"
prettygirl17 chapter 1 . 8/31/2008
That was great. I loved the ending. Kind of a bitterweet story. Writing was amazing. Keep it up! I can't wait to see more from you!
Alyss Ashworth chapter 1 . 8/8/2008
That was so sad! I loved how you made it so the dream was the same, and it was Ash waking Misty up then Misty waking Ash up saying the same things. It was also really cool at the end how it went back and forth. VERY bittersweet and fluffy! Loved it!
Darkness.Is.Ever.Shadowed chapter 1 . 7/29/2008
Aw... so sad...
pikagurl23 chapter 1 . 7/29/2008
That was definitely one of the most interesting one-shots I've ever read. The ending completely blew me away, but it was still good, yet sad at the same time. Looking forward to seeing more from you!
high improbability chapter 1 . 7/26/2008
Oh, that was so sweet! It made me cry - and making me cry takes a very good author. Congratulations!