Reviews for I Now Pronounce You Ron & Draco
mk94 chapter 3 . 7/20/2014
Rons owl is amazing! I love this pig vs. Draco
Its funny! Up to the next chapter!
mk94 chapter 2 . 7/20/2014
I couldnt stop laughing by the dinner part. Everything seems so anime/manga-like with draco's father giving thumbs up and the twins talking about draco's "early ending" it was helirious!
mk94 chapter 1 . 7/20/2014
Damn is that funny! I really enjoyed reading the first chapter and how thy wrote those letters XD
Now up to the next one!
capricious insanity chapter 1 . 4/2/2014
Off to a great start. Funny chapter. Had me laughing a lot.
mamita chapter 4 . 3/4/2014
Hi, I like your fic, I love how you made the fic or doing, that laughter, I love Ron here is so sweet and cute, it's a shame that not many people notice it or see it, hehe, I just want and I see the Weasley brothers (minus Ginny) with Ron, although it will not add insurance or close the door for anyone to see them, although I do not like that Ron is the key to my Ron is the person who has to do that is higher or bigger?, plus some of his brothers are bigger and taller than Ron, and more experienced, Ron is more shy and innocent, and it shows and you see, I like the couple DracoxRon, but Harry be silly at times, and I did not like much, but in that combination, but my favorite couple is CharliexRon continues so, I hope you do more of Ron fics with his brothers, lol, thanks.
AkiraNatsume chapter 4 . 7/24/2013
Muahahahaha. Lol. Too many author notes in the middle of each chapter.
neko1998 chapter 4 . 2/19/2013
I love this pair but Harry x Ron isn't bad either *perverted smirk* I'm looking forward to the next chapter. Man is Ron gonna have adventure.
Meerjungfrau ist mist chapter 3 . 12/25/2012
I can infer that you're a teenage female by your author's notes,that's not a complement. You obviously have no idea how a real gay couple works. Bottoming does not mean you're the weaker or more effeminate person. It does not make you the "girl" of the relationship. It simply means you enjoy bottoming, even those who like bottoming don't bottom all the time. Your ridiculous portrayal of a gay couple is horribly inaccurate and offensive. I suggest you educate yourself before you continue writing slash.
Bottle-Blues chapter 4 . 5/21/2011
You should update this story is funny! x]
kayio chapter 2 . 3/27/2011
I can't see the chapter 2? :(. I don't know why Draco could accept to come to Weasley house?
kayio chapter 4 . 3/25/2011
This story is so cute w. I love Ron in your fiction. He is quite naive and lovely. Uke Ron /. Yeah... chapter 5 please. I can't wait anymore
MrJakeyFakey chapter 2 . 3/19/2011
You are very funny and cute.

But i'm going to have to kill you.

because you have made this story hint a Dominant Draco and Submissive Ron sort of thing, meaning the roles are reversed from how i am used to and how i enjoy them. I know that I'm being closed minded and silly...but Ron being submissive and Draco being dominant is illegal in all states of my find and will not be tolerated. So i shall read no further...ESPECIALLY if there is any sexy involving Ron Bottoming. *has a nervous fit* WAAAAA!

Goodbye forever.
Nadia-Veela chapter 4 . 2/26/2011
Cool! Really cool!

I want fave this,ok?
Al chapter 1 . 1/24/2011
Oh, sweet Merlin, the only thing I can say is "Gosh, I'm so happy you haven't entirely given up on this".

When I first found this (it was last summer), I was all sad-the-story-is-discontinued and all along that line. Now I'm enjoying the fact I can at least have hope.

Amanda-et-William chapter 3 . 6/23/2010
Awww! How sweet at the end. Lol you did a great job of portraying the Twins. Excellent. Though I would've though Lucius to be a little meaner or less caring. Lol idk. but Loving the writing!