Reviews for Chelsea Grin
Schnubbi too lazy to log in chapter 7 . 3/7/2012
Found it through a rec and loved it dearly. Im kinda sad that you havent updated in over two years and i guess i cannot PLEASEPLEASEPLEASE you into writing, can i?

Oh well, what i have read was gold. Thank you.
Charlie chapter 7 . 3/5/2009
Hey there, just checking in. Kinda wanted to say I'll be at risk for having an anurism if you don't update soon :P Your style has to be one of my favorites on this site and of many authors I know, so, yes, continue when you find the time, pour moi!

C.B
The Joker's Ears and Eyes chapter 7 . 1/21/2009
OH YOU BETTER update soon. (but you know still take your time to make your great story) when you get all your other work (or are bored to death in math) please try and get another chapter up. cause i love love love this story. it's my most favorite of favorites.
The Joker's Ears and Eyes chapter 3 . 1/19/2009
Briliant. absolutly briliant. they way you get inside the jokers head and show it to us, the readers is just Ama-za-zing i LOVE it.
C chapter 7 . 1/5/2009
The ending was rather enigmatic.

Yet enjoyable, keep it up.
coffeemione chapter 7 . 12/28/2008
"Holy bejesus, I just wrote the best section ever."

Too true, too true. :)
Vaetra chapter 7 . 12/28/2008
Another great chapter! Looks like things are really moving along. Even though the Joker *is* my hands-down favorite character, I find I'm really enjoying the parts with everyone else too. It'll be sad when he blows them all up...
ElyseLynd chapter 7 . 12/28/2008
Ahahahahaha! You don't know how excited I was to find this in my inbox. So you found more productive ways to procrastinate? :) I should follow your lead.

Three things I liked: Bruce is the cheese, Pam smiles *poisonously*, Bruce, as always, playing stupid.

Three things I wonder about: 1: Shouldn't Ivy be a biochemist, if she's working with chemicals and intending to use them on humans? Just a thought. 2: What would Bruce DO without Alfred? 3: Why did you have to end it like that?

Oh well. I'm taking notes anyway. :D Maybe I can make my thing exciting and...what's the word. Cliffhanger-y? Yes!

Hope you're getting along better,

Elyse
stve3 chapter 6 . 12/24/2008
WOW. I just read all chapters (though there weren't that many :) in one sitting and this is by far one of, if not the best TDK fic or... hell! ANY fic I've ever read! You are truly talented and you MUST update soon! Pretty please?
kaitlynvoncat chapter 6 . 12/15/2008
I absolutely loved this chapter. :) I really, really liked the first paragraph for some reason. That was probably my favorite part. :3 I hope you update again soon.
C chapter 1 . 12/15/2008
I love you for updating, you are a magnificent writer, your portrayal of all of the characters gives me chills.

You're the best :]

C.B
ElyseLynd chapter 6 . 12/13/2008
I hoped Dark Knight's release might prompt an update. How pleasing! I assure you, it was well worth the wait, so here goes a much more in-depth review than my first.

For starters, may I ask what, if anything, prompted you to shift tenses for this chapter? I absolutely love present tense! It's kind of elegant, don't you think?

This chapter seemed a bit shorter than your usual, though that is hardly a problem. It was very enjoyable! Short, sweet, and to the point. The chapter was in character down to a 't.' Joker and Two-Face would definitely never work together. They're almost like an asymptote and an x- or y-axis, to me: they run close together, but don't want to touch. (That's the first time I've ever used that sort of analogy. Excuse the inner nerd.) And of course, you had Batman speak in short sentences to Gordon. I like that; I could hear Bale's voice rasping each line in my head, and I could pretty much see Gary Oldman with a pair of glasses in one hand and the other rubbing his eyes. Very visually and grammatically dynamic.

One thing I missed was, well, Pamela busting Harley out of Wayne Memorial hospital! It was a bit disappointing not to find it. Perhaps you'll include it in the next chapter, or in flashbacks? I don't know much about Pam besides what I saw in Batman and Robin, but I can't wait to see more of her.

I was actually thinking of you and your story last night! I was reading an article that said Christian Bale is under contract to do a third Batman movie, and one of the last paragraphs was spent speculating over who might become Catwoman. One theory was that Rachel might be brought back to life as Catwoman. Wow. Mindblowing, huh? If you like Rachel, and you were trying to figure out a way to work Catwoman into this or a future story, I would love to see you expand on that theory. (Just a thought. Let me know if it spurs any ideas though, okay? I would be absolutely thrilled to hear it.)

All in all, great update. Don't be a stranger, hear? (See also: please don't take so long!)-EL

PS-I usually skim author's notes before reading (especially if I have been waiting eagerly for an update), and one word that caught my eye was Calculus. I've heard horror stories of that class...is it really that bad?
Vaetra chapter 6 . 12/12/2008
Yay, I'm so glad you continued this! I love all the character interactions, especially the Joker's speech to Two-Face about freedom. Everyone seems to have their own pet philosophy in this city. :D
J chapter 6 . 12/12/2008
i like

but one thing i just cant stand is harleys name

Harleen (idc) Quinzel

please and thank you

toodles
UncloudedDragon chapter 4 . 12/11/2008
These last few chapters have been excellent. Just as good as the first one which I raved about in my first review, so I really didn't think that I needed to repeat myself by reviewing them as well. This chapter stands out from the rest. You manage to switch mental disorders (or rather what the common person considers to be a mental disorder) flawlessly from the Joker to Two Face. I absolutely love how you combine both Two Face's disassociative identity disorder and obsessive compulsive disorder (His obsession with the number 2 and inability to do anything without a flip of his coin. Though I could still hear the Joker's voice as I read the last few lines of this chapter I have to say that it wasn't like the way Ledger portrayed it. It was more like Mark Hamill's Joker from the animated series. Still, this was an excellent addition to your story.