Reviews for UNEXPECTED FRIENDS
Foxxy josh chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
I have read this story like 3 times and am loving it more an more every time I hope you will finish the story
Guest chapter 10 . 6/7/2011
I love the story I would hate for it to end right there I hope you will finish the story
Owl Watcher chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
I greatly enjoy this story. Can't wait to read more!
Brice hall chapter 3 . 7/7/2010
I love your story so much!
Rose Emeraldfay chapter 4 . 5/19/2010
...

Well, let's say this. You know that badger lord? His name is Sagaxtus. Not Sagaxus. I just wanted to put that in.

I think you story is pretty good. Nice storyline, prolouge, charaters, and all of that.

- - Rose Scimitar Emeraldfay the squirrel
Rose Emeraldfay chapter 10 . 5/17/2010
I like this story too! I think that you are being very creative. Your only problem (and I mean this as a friend) is spellchecking your only problem is spellign errors. Don't worry, you have your fans ;)

And remeber! My full redwall alter ego's name is Rose Scimitar Emeraldfay!
Joshua Stapp chapter 3 . 5/15/2010
That was just ... GREAT!
Joshua Stapp chapter 2 . 5/15/2010
That was good...Really Good. If you want to read my book its called 'The Killer'. But that was REALLY GOOD!
Redwallfan2000 chapter 10 . 4/28/2010
Good chapter dear! It's a good update, and I can't wait to see another chapter. Keep on writing!
Quaver Ava chapter 10 . 4/28/2010
The chapter seemed a little too short, but it's better then nothing.

Oh and when did I become a she? o.O
Quaver Ava chapter 9 . 10/27/2009
Cool, so I'm guessing that Redwall has one of the pieces to the cannon. I can't wait to see what will happen when Triss see foxes in Redwall. I think as long as you keep at this story, you'll have a lot of fans at the end of it.
Redwallfan2000 chapter 9 . 10/27/2009
And it's another great chapter. Personally, I don't have any objections to Thomas and Blossom. I can tell the two are very close friends! I'm standing by your decision. And once again it's your story!

P.S. have you checked out my Kasumi: the sixth Signer fanfic yet?
Redwallfan2000 chapter 8 . 10/6/2009
Excellent Chapter as always...I took care of someone that didn't appreciate the fact that you put in a cannon, but I told the individual a little history lesson. Hopefully I got some understanding to that individual. However hope to see that next chapter.
Quaver Ava chapter 8 . 10/5/2009
(grabs seat and hups up and down in excitment!) Wo Wo! (screams this) Finally the NEXT chapter is UP! Wo Wo! HERRAY! Wo WO! Oh YA! YES! YAY! WO WOWOWO!

Ok I think I'm down, no wait one more... WOWOWOWOWOWOW OWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOOWWO

Ok NOW I'm done! This chapter is very short but it packed a punch with the canon thing. I can see a really cool battle in the future. PLEASE! I'M BEGGING YOU, PLEASE! POST THE NEXT CHAPTER AT LEAST BY NEXT MONTH!

Quavera_Tava: WO WO WO M0 WO!1
icefox425 chapter 8 . 10/5/2009
...A CANNON! WHAT! What are you thinking bringing human technology into the Redwall universe. Soon enough you're gonna bring in motor boats and guns.

Sorry, but human technology and the Redwall universe is a recipe for disaster.