Reviews for Don't Judge a Book
Star197 chapter 1 . 7/25
I kinda feel bad for the girl that wrote this... But at least Brandon loves Stella!
snb4evs chapter 1 . 5/4/2014
Nice story!
LuckyNicole98 chapter 1 . 9/22/2011
MissElizabethPendragon chapter 1 . 11/3/2010
This made me laugh so hardcore. I literally fell out of my chair when I was done. I shouldn't because Stella is supposed to be my second favorite character and this is heartbreaking for her but I can't help it. It's funny. :)

For some reason, the whole thing screamed Musa at me but I highly doubt that Musa and Brandon could ever happen.

Anyway, original and fresh. Great idea and great story.
DisconnectedCraft chapter 1 . 6/20/2010
I found this piece rather interesting as well as very insightful on how other characters (possibly minor character), besides Stella's friends, see her as well as would they possibly feel about her and her character faults.

Not only that not only did you capture the persona's intense hatred (or is that too strong a word?) for Stella, you also made this character develop through subtle implications which you have skillfully shown. This as well as the fact that you give Stella more depth through another's view.

The only problem is the use of 'shit' in that isn't that more of an Earth (I suppose) swear word rather than that of a different realm/world swear word? Although its use was justified in this context, it just seems rather...iffy for the lack of a better description.

Although despite that minor problem, I think you wrote this rather beautifully as well as skillfully since as I said before it is quite insightful into Stella's character as well as making this persona a rather universal minor character of the series.

Well done. _

Abertha chapter 1 . 12/4/2009
is this supposed to be sassing stella...? don't worry, im not dissing your story or anything, or your fave character prefrance, just wondering.
stellaa-brandon lovin chapter 1 . 8/18/2009
hmm it would have been better for me if you used like bloom and sky! not stella and brandon they wouldn't do anything like that D; brandon's nice and caring and he loves stella soo much! make a stella and brandon love story,this story was kinda harsh don't you think! stella's not like that! she's really nice! and cares for her people in solaria,her friends,her classmates and most of all she cares for brandon!
We Are The Stuff Of Legends chapter 1 . 7/1/2009
i swear, stella is not that big of jerk P i hate this story (im sorry but stella is one of my favorite characters)
kitcool chapter 1 . 12/21/2008
eh my gowd
mednin chapter 1 . 12/20/2008
This sucks, Stella would never do that!
Chibi Horsewoman chapter 1 . 12/19/2008
Man poor Stella. I actually like the girl- RAI version you find out so much from that. I think her rudeness and self absorbtion conceal the fact that she is very self concious and afraid that if she doesn't say what she's thinking right that minute she won't be heard at all.

But this is an interesting story... and I need to hit Brandon with a shoe courtesy of some Iraqi demonstrators.

Ps who's your pairing for Love Story? B/c I was planning on trying Musa and Riven... eek a canon pairin from me! *hides*
The Scarlet Sky chapter 1 . 9/20/2008
Oh, wow. I can see this happening, actually, and WOW, this was just awesome, I have to fav it, and I wish I could say sometihng more useful, it's good. Real good. :D
Wavie chapter 1 . 7/30/2008
hm, nice, but it could be better.
KiraraGlitter chapter 1 . 7/26/2008
Hi, this is Aki, and I just wanted to say:

OMG this was so good!
Karon19 chapter 1 . 7/25/2008
Now if Stella were to threaten Brandon to reveal the secret, the girl behind the pen will be in very big trouble. Unless she's lying just to throw some friction into that relationship. Still, Brandon's s* $ out of luck, if you'll pardon my language.

I'm really curious as to who it was. It can't be any of the Winx or Myrta because Stella treated them all well. And the note said it was her freshmen year so it was before she met any of them. Who could it be? Which random fairy we see running through the Alfea halls? A mystery left unsolved.