Reviews for What The?
mymi092 chapter 32 . 7/26
Hey I just read your story and it's just wow I read it in like one day it's really good and I really really hope that one day you will updated because it's really good and I wanna know what's happend next lol
I'mImmortal chapter 32 . 7/19
It's been a year i CANT BELIEVE YOU STILL HAVENT UPDATED PLS UPDATE THE ANTICIPATION IS KILLING ME
XionKirana chapter 32 . 6/27
I like it... why don't you update the story? it is very good...
UNFORGlVABLES chapter 6 . 6/26
These are the types of Tomione ffs I've been looking for XD emeghed! Mione's so kyot XD Too bad her six year old appearance is only for a short time. But nontheless, I still enjoyed it! HAHAHAHA
Randomisawesome13 chapter 32 . 6/23
Two words; Bloody. Amazing. And I don't normally swear.
Ashley Ayoub chapter 32 . 6/20
Are you updating?
NOOO DONT LEAVE US HANGING
Joesette chapter 32 . 5/29
I wish to scream out with the burning inferno that is caged inside my lungs! I humbly enjoy this story to no end but this had no damned conclusion to it! Causing my vision to turning a bleak shade of unsealed black! God damn it all! This is so good and I hope to the flammable spheres of gas above you present it futher. Sadly, I have come to realize that it most likely will not occur, seeing as it has been a year plus months. So, I will only do what is best and shout till every canine and feline screech.
IsobelFrances chapter 32 . 5/25
Nooo! cliffhanger! Please update I'm begging you!
Update pleaseeer
Just Ana chapter 32 . 5/19
I reread it from the first chapter, it's as amazing as the last time I read it. It has been a year already, when will you post chapter 33? :(
peachescherry14 chapter 32 . 4/24
Ughhh please continue I NEED to know what happens! This will help calm my mind and stop me from jumping to conclusions so help me and continue please
Nikki Pond chapter 32 . 4/16
(This is an honest review so I'm sorry if I offend u in some way)

Surprisingly, I got hook into this. I admit when I first read the summary I wasn't interested because I thought it would be like Hermione growing up with Tom till a few days later I realize the year you set and that would mean Tom is a sixth year and I had to wonder if the year was correct or you didn't know.

When I read the second chapter I got interested because unlike other fanfics you gave a unique starting point in the orphanage and Hermione was a 6yr old. I find it creative and unique and impress. Then when Hermione goes to Hogwarts and got lots of fun, I couldn't help but be amuse when she rode a Thestral.

I also like that you didn't give Tom an interest in Hermione unlike other fanfics. Like he did so personally and maybe ask his followers to look into her and maybe Tom stalking her. Because I personally don't like Tom being interest in someone even if they give a hint of something interesting because if I meet a new student then I honestly wouldn't care until I got to know them more.

I admit I wasn't sure about your Tom character. He could be a little OOC and he was showing a decent side of him, I'll give you that. But we're never sure what Tom is really like because there are couple of versions and the most common ones are Rated M and use a little violence. I really like that you sort of give a light to this fanfic.

Hell I even love the spark between Tom and Hermione. Though I have trouble since your Tom could act maybe a bit like Draco in one of those Dramione fanfics. Sure you did your best to bring the power-Tom and not nice one. You did OK with Voldemort from the future.

The cliffhanger u left in this chapter makes me wonder if Hermione is sent AFTER she left Tom or before that. Also not sure if he remembers her.

Anyway, I hope u update. This is a great fanfic and very unique ;)
ChaosSeiroFreedomfromrulesnin chapter 30 . 3/25
Hope you update soon, I am looking forward to the next chapters.
Please update!