Reviews for What The?
SlytherinQuidditchQUEEN chapter 32 . 7/18
Hello? I'd like to inform you that it is crucial for my sanity for you to update. Please. this is so freaking good. Please. dont let me go insane.
IS THAT THE END!? IF NOT PLEASE FINISH THIS
TheAmazonianPotter chapter 32 . 6/29
Why is it that all the good stories are always not completed ? WHY ?!
Mesperyian chapter 32 . 5/29
Please update soon. Your plot is very interesting.
Miraluc chapter 32 . 5/4
No no no no no no no! I hate cliffhanger skill much! Please,please finish!
Musliha chapter 32 . 3/22
You have to continue writing this! ITS SOOOOO GOODDDDDDD
still here
Please come back and finish the story. It seems like it would only take a few more chapters to actually complete the story
Readrrr chapter 32 . 2/13
Hiya! I noticed you haven't updated since forever. I can see you've worked extremely hard on this story and it would be an absolute shame to let it go to waste. Please continue it!
BlueMoonAce chapter 32 . 2/7
please update!
morethanbooks chapter 32 . 1/9
This is just to damn good to end here!
Guest chapter 32 . 12/28/2015
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
There's more, right?! RIGHT?!
-Meif'wa Shadow Knight
HailAllOTP chapter 32 . 12/2/2015
So... i wrote some comments while reading it and now i can give you them all, Dee! I hope that you keep writing it because i will definitely waiting for update!

1) I love this idea about cute mini-hermione :D you use it good- not too long not to quick (but if she remain little a bit longer... eh dreams ;P)
very well constructed tom. i have problems with the way that many people write about young voldemort but you have master degree in it
and i like your minnie. a lot

2) Oh my. i'm in the chapter when you realize that you forgot about Remus. and i through... what if remus forget hermione, people hunted him because he was werewolf, even more brutally than in his times, he changed and finally broke... WHAT IF REMUS BECOME FENRIR GREYBACK.
fukin' plot-twist

3) no no no tom no STAP it

4) oi, remus is back. and so is ron. i through that he died..? i clearly remember something about him, jumping in front of killing curse to save ginny. *in best dalek voice* EXPLAIN

5) she can come back to young tom? you gave me hope

6) pff, cliffhanger. i bet she is pregnant
it will be like that:
"tom, we had to talk. I'm pregnant.
with you.
with future you.
it's not cheating!"
but i hope that you won't do it. it would be bad. everything would turn weird way...
and again, nice cliff-ending :D (i will probably wait for next chapter like, forever, but it was worth reading. regret nothing)

hope you enjoy my twisted way of praising you. you suprise me many time and i like it ;P

ps. i see some pretty desperate revievse here. They're suffering. GOOD :D but really, update before someone try and make suicide attempt XD
look below chapter 32 . 10/17/2015
when is he next chapter up
(Hermione Enchanted)
tneha chapter 14 . 9/24/2015
I just can't imagine tom riddle baking a cake. I just can't. still its a fun story. I'm guessing English is not your first language based on the spelling mistakes. hope u finish it.