Reviews for The Time Of My Life
fanficchica123 chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
Beautiful, romantic and just right. This story was so perfect and so well put that I could actually feel what Syd and Sky felt. You have talent and I love how you use it to bring the imaginations of people to life. Keep on writing amazing stories and I can't wait to read a few more stories from you. Good job, good work and good luck! :)
Psycho Tangerine chapter 1 . 9/24/2008
A model, a singer, an olympic athlete, a Power Ranger, and now a great artist? Wow, if Syd was being introduced as a new character, she'd almost be a mary sue :)

But it was a nice story...especially the painting she made of Sky.
SkyTate chapter 1 . 9/12/2008
ok two things:

1 i love this story so much!

2 i also adore that song! david cook is the best american idol ever! he even beat carrie underwood!
jesusfreakfairy chapter 1 . 8/2/2008
That was brilliant! I really love that you took the idea of Syd being an artist - most stories seem to forget that. I really loved the description of the painting too - i could imagine it really well :)
yellow power chapter 1 . 8/1/2008
AW! OMG, you made me cry! This fic was so beautiful!

I loved it! Everything of it: the way Syd was feeling at the beginning, how her heart ached when she thought Sky wasn't going to show up and when he refered to her as his best friend, how much she treasured the painting, her interaction with Z, Bridge, Jack and Ally and what you've done of them in the past few years, the way you wrote Sky entering the gallery (the way you wrote the whole fic), Syd's reaction to seeing him there and the interaction she and Sky had. The idea of the painting, I can picture it in my head and it's beautiful. How you explained their relationship and how everything changed 'that' night, I loved how you had Syd pouring her heart out about her fears in the mission and her feelings for him, the kiss was such a sweet touch and yet I loved how you made them not having talked about that until this very moment. Sky's reaction to the painting and them kissing again and then going outside to dance.

And what I loved the most, what got me crying, was Sky's declaration of his love for her, OMG that was so well written!

The ending was great, I loved how they'll just take it one step at a time.

You keep on proving why you're one of my fav writers, you've got an amazing gift!

I think that, after this review, I don't need to say that this story is going straight to my favorites.

You rock!
AnaElise chapter 1 . 7/30/2008
Oh my gosh that was such a pleasure to read. I love it how you made Syd seem so innocent and unsure of herself. We always seem to see her as this self confident women but it's nice to see her as something different once in a while. Absolutly amazing writing.
Destiny45 chapter 1 . 7/26/2008
Good story concept... though I always thought it was a little over the top and unrealistic the show made Syd like a star at everything: martial arts, fencing, singer, modeling, painting... I mean, no one as time to be experts at AL that stuff...
fire-ranger chapter 1 . 7/26/2008
I love your story! It has the perfect ending!
semprence86 chapter 1 . 7/25/2008
aww so cute love it hope you update soon
Dannie Tomlinson chapter 1 . 7/24/2008
Beautiful fic. Loved this.
broadwaychick07 chapter 1 . 7/24/2008
B-E-A-utiful! very nicely done. i love how soft it was, and how if you listen to the song while reading it, the song just brings out the emotions and make the story all the better. very well written.
Ms. Fairweather chapter 1 . 7/24/2008
aw...I loved it! Great job!