Reviews for The Next Three Days
EsmeCarlisleTrueLove chapter 1 . 4/3/2014
This was so sweet i love it
SapphiRubyCrys chapter 1 . 8/9/2013
Rebel Edward is hot! I love this story! Esme finally got her happily ever after!
Phoenixhp5 chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
Wow, absolutely beautiful! I really enjoyed it! Awesome job!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
awwwwwww I've been waiting for a good CxEs and here it is. good work
EnzieGurl chapter 2 . 1/17/2012
WOW! awesome story! I loved it! No one writes enough of Carlisle and Esme...VERY well written! You're an awesome writer! Please write more!
hollyhalebnichorelloregelolove chapter 1 . 1/9/2012
Yes! So beautifully written, I love it!
Trepidatious.Musings chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
A very well written new perspective on Esme's dead and salvation. The way you started it was so interesting that you trapped me from the beginning. It was also beautifully ended, something I think is very important in a romantic story.
Just4Me chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
Very well written. An excellent exploration of Carlisle and Esme's thoughts and feelings at the time of her change. I wish you would continue.
soserene93 chapter 1 . 10/19/2009
Again awesome job ! I'm going to finish the rest of your one-shots about the Cullen family :)
Pixiebookworm chapter 3 . 11/26/2008
I loved this!

It was truly amazing.

The dialogue and the details, you are truly a talented writer.
edwardplusbella620 chapter 1 . 9/24/2008
aw i think this is cute. )
theartistformerlyknownaswmlaw chapter 2 . 7/31/2008
Actually, there is a scene- I believe it's right before Jasper begins teaching them how to fight the newborns- where Bella sees Carlisle and Esme holding hands and whispering to each other. Here's the quote: Esme and Carlisle were talking a few yards away, heads close together, fingers linked, not paying attention.

And of course:

"Carlisle brought Rosalie to our family next. I didn't realize till much later that he was hoping she would be to me what Esme was to him - he was careful with his thoughts around me."
Laceyyyyy chapter 2 . 7/30/2008
Aw so cute. I love them, I wish we saw more of them. Please update!
QueenOfSparrabeth chapter 2 . 7/30/2008
cute ficcy! actually she does briefly mention that they are together... remember when edward is like 'he had hoped that rosalie would be to me what esme was to him' or something
cachstardust chapter 1 . 7/25/2008
I thought this story very well written. The description of her transformation was one of the strongest I've read in a Carlisle/Esme fic, and the bewilderment when she wakes up is well done. The only part I thought was odd was how Esme's thinking when she hits the rocks... it felt weird that one would think when in so much pain. Overall, very good. Are you going to continue?