Reviews for Can You Heal My Bleeding Love?
C chapter 9 . 8/1/2013
I love the story so far. The last bit where you find out what happened is so heartbreaking I honestly cried but that's not to mean that it is bad. I hope we find out what Adrian whispered before he died. I really really hope you put her and the vampire king together because it would be amazing to see/read that.
Hioni chapter 8 . 8/21/2010
*pokes Story* more? XD
Hioni chapter 5 . 8/21/2010
Kawaii... Louie offering a box of tissues... why do I want that to be my background image now...? XD
Hioni chapter 4 . 8/21/2010
*chases chibi version of Racehorse Azumi* WHEEEE
Hioni chapter 3 . 8/21/2010
Baaaka... she meets louie for the first time and thats all she can say? *sigh* XD WASH LIAM? are you serious? XD I don't remember seeing that one at the rejected olympics... *falls over laughing*
Hioni chapter 1 . 8/21/2010
Hioni-Neko says HAAAI! Fellow Gaian... _ Louie story! *glomp*
zOMGPrincess chapter 8 . 9/13/2009
Azumi's so cool! I hope she gets over her past quickly, so she and Louie can be together! :3
Klueless9099 chapter 7 . 2/17/2009
wow wow wow wow wow please you must write more of this i really wana know what happenes and just to tell you your writeing is amasing so please update soon cuz you just got a new fan
Soulhost chapter 7 . 2/14/2009
Sque! Totally awesome! Louie is the best! XD awesome story; keep up the awesome work.
Dr. Llama chapter 1 . 1/17/2009
Kyah,I love this story!

I can't wait for chapter 8 to come out!
Dr. Llama chapter 7 . 11/21/2008
o,I can't wait to see the next part! 3
CrystalEarth chapter 7 . 11/15/2008
WHO! UPDATE SOON PLEASE!
Kairi the Strong chapter 7 . 11/15/2008
You're back! Great job as always. Yadda yadda, can't wait for more!
aRLegOdDesS chapter 6 . 9/22/2008
LOL, I like Cho's character! She's so funneh! xD

I love your story! Please continue! xD I love Louie so much! I wrote a fic about him and my avatar BUT it was a failure so yeah.

Just a major pointer: grammar and spelling. There are just minor mistakes, but all in all, great job :D
CrystalEarth chapter 6 . 8/31/2008