Reviews for Thursdays
sfbxfcb chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
Really sweet!
Naleysuperfan chapter 1 . 7/6/2010
I really love this one shot and i have seen your reviews for OTH on youtube and i like them alot! I am a major Naley fan! I think you should do more OTH Naley one shots and a review for episode 7x22. I personally liked the season finale accept for like the last minute! I mean Quinn and Clay have never been my favorite couple, but i still don't want them to die. My reason being because of Haley. I don;t want her to be depressed again i mean she is finally happy! I hope she either has a baby girl, or twins a boy and a girl because she really needs a daughter so she can name her Lydia and i think Jamie needs a brother. I good name for him would be Keith. (just saying) Anyways way off subject. Can't wait for One Tree Hill season 8!

Naleysuperfan

P.S. if you are a major Naley fan like me you should listen to the OTH podcast on itunes for free! With Denise Gideon, Stephanie Rains, and Andrea Smith!

Post soon!
oth4evernaley chapter 1 . 5/17/2009
Helo D

What a great one sgit was that? I'm telling youm it was amazing! :) I love Naley and they are just so sweet. Always and forever. ) Can't wait to read more frrom you. ;)
troyellaforeva23 chapter 1 . 8/27/2008
love it!
locurabella chapter 1 . 8/8/2008
Very cute. Nathan always saves the day, along with the gang. Awesome job writing this.
gordonfan2006 chapter 1 . 7/26/2008
That was a great story. I don't know if I've ever read anything that you've written or not, but I like your writing style. You have a very creative mind. I have never thought about Thursday in that context before, it was always Wednesday for me, but now you have me re-thinking Thursday. If you haven't done it yet, perhaps you should try writing a chapter story. I think you'd do great. If you write it, I will read. Take care.
kellneriner chapter 1 . 7/26/2008
love this! very sweet! nathan being nathan n haley ebing haley. jus sweet. LOL great job
purplemud chapter 1 . 7/25/2008
Wow, that is so cute and sweet. I just love how Nathan was being so protective and caring and he is just perfect. I love the Naley! This is definitely going to my favorite stories list.
myeveryday chapter 1 . 7/25/2008
That was extremely cute. I really liked the locker combination you came up with, and Nathan was so sweet. This was a great little one-shot. Amazing!
babyjames21 chapter 1 . 7/25/2008
THAT WAS SO CUTE I HAD A NALEY FIC CRAVING AND THAT TOTALLY SATISFIES ME THANKS ALOT KEEP IT WITH THE ONESHOTS AWESOM JOB :):)
AllTimeLow23 chapter 1 . 7/24/2008
That was really good! Poor Haley, but Nathan was so sweet! :)
ravens23fan chapter 1 . 7/24/2008
that was so beyond cute...Nathan was great...Good job
Adnama23 chapter 1 . 7/24/2008
aww that was so cute! I love Naley fluff! you did an awesome job! i love how sweet you made Nathan! I love reading stories like this especially becuase we saw nothing like it when she was pregnant and we had like no fluff in season 5 and just a little in season 4! Great job!

Amanda