Reviews for A Tale of Codependency
Guest chapter 1 . 6/28/2014
Even though this is not particularly well done. it tends to show the absolute absurdity of the Dedward/Bella paring. The relationship (i use that term quite loosely) is creepy, obsessive, manipulative and controlling. Edward by turns belittles Bella s, intelligence, questions her judgement and makes her feel weak and unattractive. He controls just about every aspect of her life. From where she goes, to who she sees, what she drives and wears. Bella just surrenders to the abuse. The only spark she shows is against the people who TRULY love her and try and tell her how twisted she has become. Bella thinks that love should be like the novels she reads (which are really meant as warnings against sick obsession)
Guest chapter 1 . 11/15/2013
TO. MUCH. CHEESE. *Pukes* Good story
JanuaryLestrange chapter 1 . 11/1/2011
Some of the best one-liners I've read since Mr Horrible. Thanks for the laughs. The Twilight series definitely tops the list of the worst books I ever loved.
CersiFinallyGotWhatSheDeserved chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
This is script format. It is not allowed. You have been reported.
treena-ivy-carter chapter 1 . 2/18/2011
I gave a dam*. But he was too angsty to stay around.
BamaBabe chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
Kinda wishing I'd read this BEFORE some one roped me into the series.
RP Angel chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
~gigglesnorts~ Loved it!
tiffaninichole chapter 1 . 10/19/2010
EDWARD: - fell swoop-

VICTORIA: - dead-

LMAO! Epic awesomeness!
FangDust99 chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
This was hilarious! I wish I read this instead of the real eclipse. It would've spared me much pain. Anyway, good job!
SparklyLalala chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
Man, we need more! :applause...author...author: :D
Artemesia-Hime chapter 1 . 6/21/2010
Eddie-muffin...*snicker* love your version of the epilogue because really, no one does care.
sconnolly318 chapter 1 . 6/11/2010
Funniest...crap...ever!

Whatever happened to Twi itself? Not listed in your stories...
LoveMyVampGirl chapter 1 . 5/27/2010
wish i could have got this version before i wasted hours of my life
VampChick76 chapter 1 . 5/19/2010
Haha die, Jacob Black, die!

~Xela
purefaith91 chapter 1 . 2/22/2010
Absolutely great! you have captured the very essence of the epic love story of edward and bella capturing the battle with evil to finally become one. wait, that is what all of the books are, isn't it? I am a Twilight fan but this is priceless. ;0)