Reviews for His Boys
CeCe Away chapter 1 . 11/17/2010
Lovely. You got deep into John's worries and thoughts over his boys. I appreciate when a writer protrays him as a good father doing what he had to in a difficult situation. Wonderful job with this and oh so sad.
bayre chapter 1 . 7/25/2008
Beautiful!
ames 449 chapter 1 . 7/25/2008
well, you know i loved this first time round, and reading it again made me love it even more. You really crawled inside John's head here and peeled away the tough exterior to show a man who has been stood on the edge since his wife died. The internal battle that he's waging about whether or not he did right by his sons was just awesome. Some fantastic prose as well. I really loved your description in this. And dude, it was a pleasure to beta this. It was so well written, and really a nice read.
WindSpirit79 chapter 1 . 7/24/2008
Oh my gosh. *Sobs* That was so bitter sweet. I always thought there were a million different thoughts going on in John's head as he watched over Dean. You did such an excellent job showing us what those might have been. The father and the hunter, and the father making the choice to do whatever he could for his boys. One last time. Gah. I need to go find a tissue...
maxandkiz chapter 1 . 7/24/2008
Awesome story! That was perfect! It was all I was hoping for and more. Loved it! :)

Lisa
Ster1 chapter 1 . 7/24/2008
Wonderfully insightful and heartbreaking look into John's thoughts. They're so broken, those Winchester men...sigh...

Terrific job!