Reviews for New Beginnings
SammyPhantomCat chapter 22 . 4/12
I don't have an arrow up my butt! xD lawl!
Candy Phantom chapter 10 . 4/5
Yay! Hawaiian Punch and my ability to make a typo in the word typo that is keeping me here forever. There were typos in at least five of these but I think I fixed them all now.
Candy Phantom chapter 4 . 4/5
Is the Box Ghost going to come back soon? And what happens when Danny meets the ghosts in the castle?
EnderDragon21 chapter 2 . 10/23/2014
Yep. Nope. I'm done. I hate SamxDanny. Done. Bye.
Bookworm chapter 20 . 9/12/2014
Harry and danny are cousins? Luv marietta being mad
EnderDragon21 chapter 20 . 8/6/2014
I don't like you very much right now. I honestly hate Sam. I just wish I could kill her, yet she is not a real person... Stupid Danny X Sam stories...
EnderDragon21 chapter 10 . 8/6/2014
Yup, you were on drugs alright. I'll call an ambulance for you. ((DO NOT TAKE THAT SERIOUSLY. IF YOU NEED AN AMBULANCE, I DID NOT GET ONE!))
EnderDragon21 chapter 9 . 8/6/2014
And... CLIFFHANGER! Luckily this has 24 chapters and I'm only on nine!
EnderDragon21 chapter 7 . 8/6/2014
GRYFFINDOR! Yup, I know Danny's not going into Slithering, because that would ruin it.
EnderDragon21 chapter 6 . 8/6/2014
Danny's in trouble. Their gonna be like OMG OMG IS DANNY ALRIGHT?! And then he's gonna return and Molly's gonna scold him or something and this is so funny I don't regret reading it at all.
EnderDragon21 chapter 4 . 8/6/2014
Question: Why would Vlad be on Voldy's side? It makes no sense. Vlad HATES Dan, and Voldemort is going to release Dan. Even though Vlad doesn't like Clockwork that much, he hates Dan more, and would join his side. DURRRRR... Crap, am I doing this again? Using facts that I shouldn't just KNOW to correct people? Yes I am, I'm such a nerd, ignore this please, I just have to say that. But I love the rest so far, it's pretty hilarious, other than the fact that it has some Danny X Sam, but... I guess it's OK.
EnderDragon21 chapter 3 . 8/6/2014
Please... The people/person who wrote this is amazing... This is so frucking funny, and, just, their reactions... But, some of the characters aren't acting like they're suppost to.
Andovia212 chapter 6 . 7/21/2014
Nope, you're never normal Danny :D lol
Guest chapter 1 . 4/27/2014
Love the story and write more please text me back
fanfiction reader 14 chapter 25 . 4/12/2014