Reviews for Hitsugaya's Guide to High School
Iris chapter 1 . 3/4
You do know that toshiro is like really smart right?
Felina the nekomimi chapter 2 . 5/4/2015
LOL I guess im a outsider...after all im just that strange anime/manga obsessed girl with an attitude that sits at the back of the class. I guess I can be under the "specials" though.
Jason B chapter 42 . 12/21/2014
My Bio teacher did that. We were watching open-heart surgery (which caused one girl to literally faint, no joke,) and the surgeons were pulling strings of fat out and she rewound it and made the mat go in and out and in and out like 9 times and that ended badly. Only half of the class were able to eat, the others were too grossed out to have their lunch, so yeah... I can relate.
loli3895 chapter 4 . 10/20/2014
I find this story very offensive
bleachmaniac chapter 12 . 6/19/2014
Lol, seince when was toshiro innocent? but this is a really good story
Someone chapter 6 . 4/15/2014
This was really funny.
Someone chapter 5 . 4/15/2014
HAHAHAHA.
guy chapter 8 . 12/17/2013
your movies suck, i mean seriously jackie chan as batman. what the fuck!
Beat of a Butterfly's Wings chapter 104 . 10/30/2013
Your story is funny as hell and definitely worth reading. I'm looking forward to reading HGTHS:Sophomore Year.
Lori Konosuna chapter 5 . 8/19/2013
Shiro reminds me of myself in this...
Except the fact that he's way crazier! :D I really loved this chapter and would love to eat some Asian tacos one day!
sword in time chapter 16 . 8/5/2013
Go up to the stalker slap them break into their locker steal their stuff and plant it on some one else so they stalk them instead ps I once had a stalker I caught him tossing rocks at my window at ten o'clock
sword in time chapter 15 . 8/5/2013
Damn these threats are getting more devious are you in league with gin
sword in time chapter 11 . 8/5/2013
No not the flames I'm allergic to fire p.s. if I went to church that totally sounds like something I'd do
sword in time chapter 10 . 8/2/2013
At least let me finish my will before I get shot
sword in time chapter 9 . 8/2/2013
I love my skin how dare you say you'll rub it off I shout behind me as I run for my life
2,012 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »